I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

April 16, 2015

Product review: Velvety Matte CC Cream

Assalamualaikum, hi loves one!


Al-Hamdulillah, two out of four presentations already done by the end of this week and I'm busy  with my internship thingy as well. I can't wait to go to work but at the same time I can be quite blurrr. Why blur? I think I reacted like urrm arrr urmm arr when it comes to interview and giggling. Is it normal attitude to act like that? YES, if you're with your friends and NO if you're in interview session when it comes to your internship matter. *sigh*

So far, I got four places to be consider before I fully fill up reply form to my BBA's department. I'm happy but I still wanna hear news from Petronas. Yesterday,the management called me and I'll be in their shortlist candidates for internship in KLCC. In shaa ALLAH  Oh, please pray I got job in there!


What I heard is that, during work, applying a lot of makeup can be time consuming and it is bad news to hear especially for makeup junkie and yeah, sadly I'm one of them. Well, I used to be one of them but after using TABITA skincare back, My face condition are now getting better. Why I mention TABITA, again eventhough I used to apply them as my skincare routine?That's going to be lotssssa typing, my friend. So I'm just gonna focus with product review for today which is,



Velvety Matte CC Cream, people! If you guys are staying in Malaysia, perhaps the product called PERLA ever encounters your mind? yes, this CC cream also one of their product under Selfie skincare products but I didn't buy the skincare and also baby face serum, but I'm eager to try this CC cream to see the result on my face.



So like, here is the main ingredients for the CC cream and their highlights are Sunflower sprout extract , vitamin C and E, Glutathione and Arbutin. 



The selling price around rm55 each, however, I managed to grab at price rm35 with free postage. Love it! Let's see the packaging, shall we?




Front view.



Side view and basically at back view they mention the ingredients of the product all over again. Sorry for the pic since I only managed to snap during in the middle of using this CC cream. It contains 15 ml and can long-lasting around 1-2 months max. So far, I've using this product around 2 1/2 weeks.



So here my personal review regarding with CC cream:

1. I quite satisfied with the texture. It's wayyyy to light and looks like you don't wear any makeup on. I used to wear NATURACTOR foundation and I'm still impress with the outcomes because it managed to cover all my impurities (scars, acne, redness etc) but when it comes to CC cream, it doesn't cover much my skin problem. The appearance still visible but what can I do? it is nature of CC cream. 

2.  It does give brightening effect and makes my skin glow during in class. When you're in sweat mood walking from Mahallah to class or perhaps dating with love one, occasional date with friends,yeah, it makes my skin more pinkish than ever. 

3. The smell. It's OKAY for me since I never smell any product range related with sunflower. Not too good, but not too bad either.

4. Doesn't give any sign of pimples or redness. Everything, Al-Hamdulillah my skin perfectly fine adapting this CC cream.

5. The price is unreasonable . RM55 for 15 ml? on top of it, it just only CC cream? pffft! Even Maybelline  new CC cream price is adaptable for me *rm25+ something* Thank god I managed to grab it during clearance stock LOL 

6. The bottle lid easily break after applying several times on my face and fraction can easily seen. Is the price really worth with the quality of the bottle? I doubt it.

Despite with the problems, I still love the result since like I said, I want to try this CC cream just for fun and see whether it suits my skin or not. After all, I want to keep my skin fresh during internship period and try to come early during works. 




 I took this pic wearing CC cream before I go to class with dim light mode.


This pic taken after class with perfect light and I have no idea which direction I was looking during this time LOLOLOL 

I feel secure with my face now. But it is still in the middle of covering phase. I just love my skin now with help from TABITA skincare and Ibuputih Ninaskincare 


P/S: There will be lots of entry related with #aimiturn23 after this. Thank you everyone for the wishes and thank you for the gifts as well. Especially to my mother and my family. stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)