I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 23, 2015

Eid Mubarak's OOTD

Assalamualaikum and hi!

    I know, the sounds of this entry is kinda cheesy, like hello everyone already posted their beautiful OOTD 's during first syawal, am I right :P not to mention, Instagram have doing some hella job because that's their main of existence, to sharing piccas with love one. 

   Well, my dear bloggie also have that function too. In blog we can share our feelings, opinion, thought, lotsaa pic of foodies and etc. Actually, I'm more prefer to write inside blog rather than IG because sometimes people tend to get wrong ideas when we posting our pics. People might be jealous, happy,awkward, bashing each other or feel insecure I guess? *based on my experiences listening from other and sometimes I feel that way too, LOL* But like I said, It's all depends on our intention when we posting the pic we want. However,IG is more updated and quick compared to blog because we need TIME to write. I also struggle finding  TIME to update mine. Why you always leave me too soon, dear TIME T.T

Enough crapping. Okay, so like previous entry, I already told to my dear readers that I will donning Imaan Boutique and Rizman Ruzaini's collection.


Description about my OOTD that day:

Abaya: Mia Bella by IB
Shawl: Red stella
Shoe: Some random ankle boot I borrowed from my mum. Surprisingly, it fitted on me LOL
Size: L


I love that it look elegant and still decent to go for any occasion, which mean it's not an abaya that only specific to wear during special event. I can wear this jubah for my classes too for next sem but I'm planning to wear it when I can slim down bit since it is wayyyy to flowy in bottom, like a princess cut. I don't realize the flaws until I wear it during raya. That's explained why I give this kind of pose to make me look slimmer even though I am not FML


I like the lace on my arms and it give beautiful cut for the people who have 'sado' body type LOLOLOL

Next is my favorite! Wanna see it? scroll down now!


Third OOTD for eid.

Outfit:Midnight blooming collection from Rizman Ruzaini
Shawl: Forever New. I never knew this shawl will effective this year since I donning beautiful pastel fishtails cutting dress. I'd bought this when I go to vacation 2 years ago in Aussie.
Shoe: Unknown. You guys can't see it right LOL
Size: M


I freaking love this outfit because I never know I can wear pastel colours due to my bulky body frame but I really respect Rizman because his mission when he created this collection for Raya are specially made for every body size so that everyone can look pretty and comfortable with their own body. Auww 


 Love the floral print for the mermaid skirt though  All my siblings donning Rizman Ruzaini's for third Raya but I didn't captured my sister dress because she's too busy posing to upload into her IG -.-


My lil sis in beautiful floral peplum while me in fishtail dress. We are made for each other LOL


Sisters in pastel ♥ 


Selfies for first eid and third eid  Yeah, notice the different shawls I wore that day? I changed it during last minute before we take family portrait photo this year. 

So, how's your raya celebration my dear readers? wanna share with me, I definitely love to know!

P/S: All photos are taken using HTC One Max and HTC Desire Eye. And lil bit of effects from Cymera Apps 

P/S again: I will continue with posts regarding with #Aimiturn23 after this. I promise on my cats name T.T

Lots of love,
Miss A :)