I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

October 10, 2015

Just Run!

Assalamualaikum, hey people!

Well, I don't know why I'm sooo in the mood of blogging today because I'm tremendously happy about all excitement I went through this month. And also last month :P I joined lots of running this sem (I already mentioned about this in previous entry) and I wanna share with you guys and to spread lots of healthy positive vibes for people to stay fit throughout their life. Who doesn't love our precious body? Our one and only perfect living being in this universe that ALLAH created for betterment. To carry out our duties too as a caliph, In shaa ALLAH. Always stick with words "Amar Ma'ruf Nahi Munkar" (Do all good things and leave bad things behind)

I'm not a very Islamic person, but at least I know some stuff when it comes to my religion rules. And I believe that Islam, no scratch that. All religion encourages their worshipers that in order to achieve balance life in this world and hereafter, we have to be active physically and mentally prepared. So, keep your body fit and healthy is one of the checklist for physical condition. Loves 

I used to exercise and obey some healthy diets before and Al-Hamdulillah it works for my body. And now, I feel that when I'm getting more and more ladylike, I need to take care of my body. Oh, I also want to fulfill my resolution this year. I need to get active and do exercise at least 5-6 times for 1 hours every week. 




Yup, the purpose I display my huge picca here is because later you won't be able to recognize me. And also I'm promoting new cosmetic product. Can you guess what is it? LOL 

Shall we begin?


I joined Kaed run on 16th September 2015.The place of event at Kuliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design (KAED). It's started around 7.45 a.m and finish at 11. Actually, this is the first time I joined a huge event that involved with healthy stuff since I'm always attracted more on shopping and fatty foods in previous sem. So, I'm determined to reduce at least 10-15 kgs this year. I left only 2 months to go, so like wish me luck guys!



Every running events regardless inside or outside IIUM, they always provide kits for all participants. So, Kaed run also one of it. 



They also provide us with certificates and gifts for all winners. LOL I'm one of the winner bebeh!

*JK, it's actually the prize for Diba, but she didn't want it. So she gave it to me*



Cute mug with some chocolates inside it. Great, you just made us run and now you want us to gained fats again? -.-

Kaed run was amazing, but not as excited as Stuff run!



Today, on 10th October 2015, is one of big day for all Malaysians since the event is same date as Hari Sukan Negara Malaysia. All places are doing a lots of games and sports just for sake of being fit.All ages are welcomes and yes, IIUM is one of them too!



Yeahh, this is our face(Anis, Ekin and I) when you've been splash with tons of rainbow flours. The dirt is really hard to rid of and I need to scrub real hard to diminish most of dirt that cover my sensitive, pale zombie face T.T



Just like Kaed run, Stuff run also provides the same kits. Event shirt, medal finisher and certificates, breakfast and also lunch(available for KR). Totally worth it!



Today event is located at Sayyidina Hamzah stadium, nearby male sport complex. This is our look because we are allowed to throw those flours after running. LOL



Why I shut my eyes in this picca? LOL

Basically, this all for today entry and I can't wait to join more running event after this. Next pit stop in my fit list:-

1)Tesl Batik Run
2) Aikol Run
3) Forest trail Run
4) Isetan Run
and many more!

Oh yes, I forgot to say that Kaed Run and Stuff Run that I joined are for 5km. Actually they open for two session, but I choose the easy-medium level. I'm not that expert to go running for 10-16km. That's very tense for me and my body to embrace. It's okay, practice makes perfect babydoll!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)