I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

February 13, 2016

Product review: CiUM kissing lip balm

Hello, hi dolls!

Basically, it's been two weeks my class has already started and so far, I'm liking all my lecturers for this last sem. Like literally. All of assignments and tasks are all given in group, no more individual. And yeah, lots of responsibility to hold since I'm grouping with most of juniors rather than my batch. I mean, why I'm still in IIUM when half of my friends already grad and seeking job! I think I'll stuck with IIUM for a while. Urgh

I'm liking my life as far as I can and I gotta admit I gained some weight. AGAIN. I think I have double pau cheeks and triple chin -.- OMG, I hope all my photos coming well when I'm on vacay this spring. I don't wanna look fat like,ever!

Hey, since tomorrow is V day, I'm celebrating it with my babygirls! I know most of my exes are probably celebrate with their new girlfriend (thanks for the cheating on me, though) but I'm gonna keep it cool. I'm 24 matured, funny and still lovable person and I can celebrate V day with my family and girlfriends. LOL 

Speaking about V day, sure everyone familiar with candle light dinners, roses, cake, balloon whatsoever but it is not consider as V day without being kiss by someone you love! Oh, talking about kissing reminds me of romantic movies I saw lately and boy, when the actor and actress is kissing, they kiss passionately since they have luscious lips. Auww  hey, what about ordinary people? Luckily, CiUM lipbalm come for savior!



Can you guys guess what I'm wearing! LOL so lame. I'm applying CiUM S'berry lipbalm! Here are the packaging and stuff.


This parcel I got like, decade ago and now I have freaking time to update about this product. CiUM lipbalm is one of AirAsia cosmetics product that inspired by love and long distance relationship between the pilot and his beloved one. Everytime they meet, they want their moment to be cherished and happy. So, kissing is part of it. LOL





As you can see, here are the packaging for the product. I give 3/5 stars since the packaging look pretty cheap and cheesy. I forgot the real price for the balm since I got this for review purpose. The lip balm came with two flavors. CiUM S'berry and CiUM Meeko. I love the first flavor rather than latter. I mean, hello who doesn't love strawberry flavors especially if it's dedicated for girl and kiss!



Actually CiUM lipbalm provides four different kind of flavors such as S'berry,Meeko,Sambal and Ais. Pretty unique for the name huh? I don't know the other two, but I definitely love mine. CiUM Meeko emphasize on cocoa scent. That's why I find it's kinda ooookaaayyy....


Honest review:

I love the flavor and the after apply balm on my lips. It gives instant minty-cool effect and makes people wanna kiss you more. Oh, no I didn't try to kiss someone after apply CiUM. Stop with the imagination, will ya?
The balm have shea butter for moisturizing properties to keep away your lips from dry. It's colorless and basically the function of the products is just normal to me. But it is a great effort for AirAsia to invent something cool like this especially for travelers because the products can be purchase online and also direct on flight.  

website: CiUM Lipbalm

Yeah, now I remember. The price for this baby is rm29.00 only! go get some for love one and maybe you can give it to your family or girlfriends. Hey, V day can be celebrated almost with everyone right? It doesn't have to be with guy. especially the supersize capital L on their forehead LOL! No, actually it's not LOL, L stands for Loser *smirk*

Have a nice weekend!

Lot of love,
Miss A :)