I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

April 19, 2016

Charity run | IYF2K16

Assalamualaikum, hello healthy peeps! *ececeh tetiba pulak feelin' healthy for this entry, LOL*

I got to say, this week is a definition of week of death. Dead week. ZOMBIE FREAKING WEEK! every day is a battlefield and yes, I kinda agreed with that statement. Well, only for this week because yesterday I just finished video shooting for Media biros for this coming conference on friday, two report regarding with core subject, and also survey need to be conduct for next week presentation. Yes, interview session need to be done with Yusof. Urghhh suddenly I feel tired typing this torture stuff but good point is, I'll be heading to Korea without any feeling of guilt since all my werk,werk,werk is finish. Road to final exam is coming!

I got few places to do my internship and Al-Hamdulillah, I managed to secured my intern place, and guess where is it? Is inside IIUM! How cool/kinda bit lame is that! Totally can sum up my destiny to stay and work in IIUM come true LOL I got some places to go to such as SONY, Victor Group, TELEKOM MY but I still chose IIUM because simple, it's near with my house and basically I can managed to control my pocket money every week. Oh, I also can get closer to someone too. Hi, awak! 




Hiks 

Currently, I'm using Huawei P8 lite smartphone, which is good for student who have budget under rm1k. I will review about this product later. About my HTC One Max? I will pour everything during that coming entry. Urgh -.-

So like, last sunday which is on 17th April 2016 where IIUM organize a charity run under International Youth Festival 2016 for about one week. If I'm not mistaken until 24th April 2016. Like I said, I'm into running this year despite I eating like mad cow everyday, but I reduce my intake when it comes to fatty foods. Well, boleh lah since that special someone keep on checking my health and my weight. Double urghh T.T So, let's see some deets and pics!



I participate this charity run with sister Ekin because our jelly dream is to shed some fats this year. Why jelly? because we still love to eat and claim we look fat. Then we exercise and we eat again. See? so inconsistent I can say LOL



The event supposed to be start at 7.15 in the morning, however, most of student woke up  late and taking their sweet ample time to go to convest hill, the starting point of the event. Yes, even Ekin and myself arrived there around 7.20. So the running start at 7.30 and finished at 9.00 We only participated the 5KM. Well it does say, fun run 5KM, so that's why we merely walk around IIUM while taking lotsaa selfie instead of running. 



Le me at starting point. Thanks Ekin for the slim effect angle LOL



Finally, we reached at finish point within one hour and half. We really enjoyed this kind of running because it's for fun and also for charity. Half of the money contribute will be given to respected organization for charity purpose. How cool is that!


Le sistur Ekin, snapped using OPPO F1. I really like this kind of smartphone, cool features for perfect selfie and capturing lotsaa memorable moment too!



We also get certificates, medal and colorful flour for ending ceremony, unfortunately we didn't attend the last event because we go straight to IYF2K16 Bazaar and load our stomach up :P



My favorite menu for that day: definitely this yummy nachos with 4 kind of sauce flavors. I love the white one, it is garlic. But damn that one is really delish!

Hey guys, do check out this one during last day of IYF2K16!


For more information, CLICK HERE for online registration ticket and CLICK HERE for FB info update.

P/S: Thank you zaza for lending me your lappy to update new entry. And yeah, kinda missin' ma blog 

P/S again: really need to create my own watermark. Using paint everytime kinda sucks. 

Lots of love,
Miss A :)