I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 4, 2019

Laneige Moisture To Power ♥

Hello my love, Assalamualaikum, Sending lots of love 


It's been a while I left my blog and I'm missing my cute blog when I'm not around. Plus, one of the amazing event that I went just for beauty bloggers community is still in draft, still in there, just wait! almosttttt okay! Ehiks

Since this event is basically a public event, I think last week everyone kinda knew about this already and duhh, it's one of big brand skincare in Korea too. Yup, as you guys can see the title, is Laneige bitches!

I went to the public event with one of my beauty content creator baby, Keera and we got to experience the new Water bank essence series, where the bank cream and bank essence formula are been upgraded with natural Green mineral Water extracted from 6 Super Vegetables nutrients and with combination of water Zipper technology helps made it even better and few games are also included to make the event happening and appropriate for all ages to comes and enjoy themselves. so do I!

There are several checkpoints that we need to scan before proceed to next one. But my most memorable one are included below.




LOVEEEEEE THIS FOUNTAIN OF WATER BANK BECAUSE IS HELLA CUTE!

each of the balls represent the micro particles essence of Laneige new improve water bank and at the end of session, we got to score any ball here for free goodies! I got two size of Hydro essence water bank and it's really good! Besides games, there also got wonderful photo booth to snap pic for the sake of grams LOL




To match with the Laneige event main color or whatever, I go there dressing up with baby blue. Man, I look awkward but I look cute at same time. OMG, is that even posible? *flip tudung*

Laneige Moisture to Power public roadshow/event also emphasize the 'Waterful Sharing Campaign' where every RM10 proceeds from every NEW Water Bank Cream sold will be contributed to provide clean waters in rural villages. ANDDDDDD! you also got an opportunity to DIY your free A5 size bottle with 'Refill Me sticker!' *while stock last, and I'm sure its already done since the events already finish LOL*



I got my short skin consultation during my visit to Laneige Moisture to Power booth and I found out my skin is lil bit combo with oily and dry on cheeks area. I mean, no surprise there due to my sedentary lifestyle in office that AC open 24/7. So I kinda know that I need to get the water bank series for myself. TBH, I started using Laneige products two weeks before Eid and my skin appearances looks good! even my beautician mummy who doin' my lashes also notice that I my skin looks amazing. I think my main product that I used are the Laneige Cream skin Refiner toner, Water sleeping mask, lip mask and both essence and moisturizer of Hydro series from water bank from Laneige beauty workshop. I try my best to change my skincare routine because apparently I wanna look good when I'm not wearing any makeup. I wanna be comfortable with my own skin. And that's when Laneige happen. Damn, why I never try these babies before?  (I mean, I did tried but just temporary, then I switch to other weird beauty skincare and harms my skin in long term FML FML FML)



Auwww baby 



End of the event, I managed to grab amazing deals for Laneige Water bank series and since I already know that my skin is adaptable with Hydro instead of cream type (this one much suitable for dry to normal skin) I grab the full size with price around RM395 (for all items) instead of the original price (around RM470 plus) so yeah, it's good deal! I'm not suggesting you guys to try Laneige, but that's exactly what I'm said LOL 

P/S: Laneige products have become my favorite one,I'm not kidding, It is really good! I'm hoping my skin will look great and acne free during my wedding day. Maybe I can try other range from Laneige too when my age become wiser and prettier soon :P but now, I'm sticking with Laneige Water bank Essence set. And that toner? MY SKIN SAVIOR! MY HERO! get it while you can, bitches!

Double P/S again: You can actually grab lots of amazing deals in ALTHEA KOREA website because the price are cheap and you'll get to collect lots of cute boxes and samples too.

Cheers & Kisses,
Aimiii