I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

November 18, 2019

Travel with Tokidoki X Guardian Malaysia


Hello, Assalamualaikum lovelies! IKNOWWWWIT’SBEENAWHILE, STAHPPP REMINDING ME ABOUT MY BLOG *screamin’ intensifies*

HOLY CRAP, I’ve been missin’ a lottttttt of my bloggies and yeah, I don’t know whether peeps are still lookin’ over my blog, but if you do, you’re the cutest baby bean who read my boring blog. And yeah, thank you for that? XD oh, when I’m saying baby bean, I literally means cutest babies that I love to squish their squishy cheeks and give kisses all over them hehe but yeah I know, I’m not gonna do that to you guys, wait, I will! Sending virtual kisses and hugs!

I’ve been to some bomb ass events here and then, soo here some sneak peek of the journey! Last month, I went to KLIA2 for Guardian Malaysia latest collab with awesome brand, and of course iconic AF and sooo chic! It’s TOKIDOKI yaw!




Last year was amazing when Guardian Malaysia collab with Anna Sui and it will remains my favorite collection but this year, we’re going travel fun with TOKIDOKI Exclusive Travel Series at discounted prices beginning 31 October until 31 December 2019 in all Guardian stores.

As you guys know, Tokidoki is an amazing global brand that has collaborated with world class brands such as Karl Lagerfeld, the Guggenheim Museum, LeSportsac, Onitsuka Tiger, Marvel, Hello Kitty, Fujitsu, Levi's, Xbox, Barbie, Canon and many others, SO! It is such a huge pleasure and honoured when Simone Legno created the art on 3 limited edition travel bags which we call the “Guardian Exclusive tokidoki Travel Series” It is believable that this collaboration  will be a major hit with Guardian customers because travel is a key part of our modern lifestyle.

There’s a special video recorded for during the launch, Simone Legno mentioned that  “he was proud to have collaborated with Guardian Malaysia, Malaysia’s leading pharmacy, health and beauty retail chain on this impactful initiative and hoped that these travel bags will inspire a whole new tribe of tokidoki travellers”, he also added , “Travelling to me is a very important part of the modern lifestyle. To me travelling inspires me and opens my mind to different cultures and people of the world and gets my creativity going. tokidoki and travelling are synonymous with each other.” “tokidoki which means ‘sometimes’ in Japanese, signifies waiting for that moment that can change one’s destiny, that can happen in one’s life by chance or by meeting a new person.” “And travelling can allow that moment to happen,” Simone concluded.






Now, the best part! The Guardian Exclusive tokidoki Travel Series contains a Tote Bag, Backpack and a 20 inch Luggage. They are available at a discounted price of;


Tote Bag RM80 (Purchase with purchase) RSP* RM280


Backpack RM100 (Purchase with purchase) RSP* RM440


Luggage RM170 (Purchase with purchase) RSP* RM600

In order to  qualify buying these travel bags at these discounted prices, Guardian customers only need to spend RM30 and above with participating brands in a single receipt or RM50 and above without participating brands in a single receipt. As the Guardian Exclusive tokidoki Travel Series are limited-edition, purchases are on a first-come, first-served basis. So, don’t forget to get yours! *since I already got mine during the launch date, and the material of the products is really phenomenal! So good, you need to have one for yourself loves!*




Here some video I made during the events, and the bag up close too.  So dope!



For more information, don’t forget to check’ em out at Guardian Malaysia outlets and also online web store okay! it's almost end of the year, so if you plan to travel, remember to travel with TOKIDOKI okay :)

Cheers,

AimiiiLove