I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

September 12, 2021

CANMAKE TOKYO X WORK FROM HOME (WFH) QUICK, EASY MAKEUP!

 Hello, Assalamualaikum everyone!

Yup, I know it's been a while but here I am, updating my cute, humble bloggie. Oh, if you guys wanna catch up with my current life, don't forget to follow my other SocMeds okay! (The button is up there, so check'em out!) Thank God, some of amazing brands still believe in my writing and myself to try out new makeup or skincare (literally shed tears of joy T.T) Well, since everyone right now are having Work From Home (WFH) situation, so I would like for you guys who wanna have that quick, easy look for everyday. Of course, we don't wanna look dull when we're in middle of ZOOM or Google Meet with our colleague and our bosses, Ergo, Canmake Tokyo came up with the cutest & useful makeup that perfect to cross off those list! 

As you guys can see from the picture, here is the Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50++ and Canmake Secret Beauty Powder swatches for aesthetic vibe or whateva LOL 



 

OMG, you guys the packaging of the beauty powder is so cute, I feel extra magical when I apply it on my face, and pair together with the Mermaid UV Gel. The Gel really feels lightweight, easy to use without leaving feeling sticky afterwards. Besides that, it doesn't leave white cast too, which is good because it can be a bit problem for my babes out there who experience patchy, dry skin because the textures can really messed up the appearance, and lastly not looking cute. I received 2 secret beauty powder code 01 & 02. Code 01 is the white translucent powder, and another one is a bit more natural finish. 





Overall, I'm loving these two because it doesn't really irritates my skin when I apply for the first time. I'm totally recommend these two product for quick makeup, pop lil bit of gloss and you're good to go! (Welp, you're in da haus and do ZOOM Meeting, literally nothing fancy to wear to show off LOL) If you guys wanna try out; heads over and click link belows;

SHOPPEE: TEENI BEAUT


Cheers,

Aimiiiiibaby :)