I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 30, 2015

#Aimiturn23 Part 2

Assalamualaikum, hi loves!

See, I told you I will update about my 23rd birthday celebration entry  I'm really eager to write next entry regarding with my birthday because this year, like usual I'll get older -.- and also I received tons of loves and presents from people around who loves and appreciate me. Love you guys, it really feels good because you know that even you don't have many friends, they are some precious gemstones around me who still remember my existence. One of them is my loving mum 

I do believe that mum is the best person in whole world and I will trade my life just for her for raising me up until now, Al-Hamdulillah. I managed to get what I want this 23 years old living life but somehow I still haven't improved my self in front of her. In shaa ALLAH, one fine day I will make her proud having me in her life and also in this family. Love ya, mum! So, she surprise me with these babies!



As you know, I'mma huge fan of accessories related with my handzzz. Yeap, you find them all same size but different colors. I named them Goldie, Silvy and Rosie from my favorite shops from Aussie, Lovisa  Oh yess, all of them looks elegant and I can match them up with different kind of outfit to wear when I hang out with le family or le friends :3 Did I tell you guys this is only the 'appetizer' for the whole birthday gift from my mum? Let's serve the 'Entre'!

  
Can you guys guess what's inside this cutie paper bag? 


Voila! this kind of appearance will definitely reminds us with something related with wrist....


And time. Okay, I reveal in next photo!


Yeah, you guess it right! A beautiful silver with shining diamond around the face of the watch. It's Skagen Denmark baby  I never possessed a watch that look like this because I believe it looks old *I got this kind of perception when I was 18* but since I'm getting older, so why not my mum bought this old watch for an old lady TT.TT



Close up for better view. Don't you just love this elegant yet stunning design? I totally love it and I get to wear during new sem, so then I don't have to look at my phone to know the real time happening. I kinda have that habit because I'm not a very 'watch' person since I love bangles, but now my bangles have to shared their portion with my baby watch so then I can look beautiful donning both of them. Cheers, mum!

#Aimiturn23 PART 1 >>CLICK HERE<<

P/S: I can't wait to update more about #Aimiturn23 after this. Stay tuned, dolls!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)