I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 3, 2018

Pre-Ramadhan & Eid 2018 Fashion show X Fazbulous

Hello there, beautiful people! Assalamualaikum :)

I know it's been like agessssss I didn't update my bloggie, but I'm totally active when it comes to my other SocMed, especially my INSTAGRAM. And what's more, I always keep up with latest Fashion show that I attend few weeks before Ramadhan Holy month such as Lebaran Raya Ariani, PrimaValet Fashion Show, Official Tracy NC, Infinence X Fazura and Rizman Ruzaini and more! But my favorite, will definitely from beautiful pieces and of course, the ever beautiful Fazura <3



I've always love Fazura, as an actress and also as normal human being as well (LOL, like she somekind of alien when I write this, zamnn) I met her couple of times during Meet & Greet sesh and latest, during Fazbulous Fashion show. Since her shop is quite near with my humble abode, I will definitely try to go to Strand Mall as frequent as I can because previously, I thought Strand Mall is like, far away from here (and yeah, mostly boutique/showroom that established by famous people located nearby Bangsar, Shah Alam and Bangi) Pfft, Like I have freaking time to go there??! *roll eyes but with tears a bit* Let's have a sneak peek what inside her shop, come on!







Personally, I think the price range of her products are quite affordable, and yes hello to Fazura latest launch, Mystical Body mist set! Her previous one also consist of 3 types, Berry Beautiful, I love Me and Not so sure with the third one though (LOL, but the smells is incredible and that one already sold out compared to other two) whereas for the new body mist set named after beautiful and mystical things such as Kindness, Positivity and Confidence. it is also perfect to be given as present to your love one and yeay, you can wear it different mist everyday, all day!

Well, move on, the fashion show started at around 3.30 P.M. and above and yes, her fashion show launch Pre-Ramadhan Outfits and also Kerlipan Lebaran 2018. So, here some short vids I managed to captured that day. All Kerlipan Lebaran 2018 from Fazbulous are to dieee for! It's really beautiful, every pieces of it :)











Goodies that I get during attend her Fazbulous fashion show *smirk* I love all of it! Thank you Fazbulous <3

If you guys wanna drop by Fazbulous shop, here the deets:-

WEBSITE: FAZBULOUS
INSTAGRAM: FAZBULOUS
ADDRESS: 36G Ground Floor Strand Mall, Jalan PJU5/22, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

P/S: So, is there anything you like from Fazbulous Eid 2018 collection? lemme know! hiks

Lots of love,
Miss A :)