I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 9, 2018

Eid Mubarak 2018 X OOTD ❤


Hello loves, how you doin’? Assalamualaikum :)

This post, Urghh, I know it’s been like couple of months (literally during Eid month, LOL) and now I only got time to upload the beautiful dresses that I bought just for my Eid OOTD. I mean, Eid-Adha celebration is comin’ up and I’m still stuck with these dresses to post in le blog. Oh, if you guys happen to follow me on INSTAGRAM *Click icon above and show some love!* I’m usually active with  my IG feeds, so for more quick and instant reply/opportunities/collab, hit me up!

This year, my Eid is soooooooo basic. I didn’t managed to reduce my love towards food and I still keep on eating like fat hippo or whateva, LOL but I still love my body like this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know mumzy all about “Syameem, lose some weight if you wanna get marry!” and keep on repeat for like millions of times, I know it’s about time to burn those stubborn fats that happily resides almost in my body. But I’m still glad because some of the dresses/Baju kurung that bought mostly fit me perfectly and without hassle to alter after purchase. So, let’s diggin’!

Oh, and this year Eid celebration, our lil fam bam chose Maroon as theme color because face it, Maroon/Dark red represents ‘kurus’-ness and great savior for chubby chubs like me and my Sissy Mok LOL







First Dress;-
Dress: IMAAN BOUTIQUE
Shawl: ARIANI RTW

I’m so happy I chose to wear their brand for my first Eid because this color also represents luck! And I’m lucky enough to win RM300 bucks just posting my OOTD on Instagram :) 
How kewlll is that, peeps!





Second dress;-
Dress: CLOVER RUSH
Hijab: SYASYA HABIB X PRIMAVALET

This dress is simply lookin’ cute and gives slim effect with contrast of both colors, Dusty pink and pale pink.

Next in line, none other than…



Dress: ZALIA For ZALORA

This dress is simple but I didn’t like it so much compared to the others, and TBH, this one is my least favourite to wear during Eid Month. NEXT!





Dress: Caftan from BYFATINSUHANA

My, My, My! This Caftan abaya with slight hint of drape style looks incredible! I love this one because I can wear it during any occasion because the design of the sleeve is genius!

Oh wait, but the one I love the most is,





Dress: UMMA ❤ 

Simply gorgeous and I got tonnes of compliments when I wore this during last Eid month/Open house too ❤ Everyone keep saying I look slim or whateva but actually the design made me looks good. I love you, UMMA 

All my beautiful Eid outfits can be purchase via Zalora, Fashion Valet, each of brand website too (for more amazing deals) so, what colors are you up to this year?

Till then, loves!
P/S: I cannot wait to buy new outfit for Eid-Adha,how about you? Teehee

Lots of love,
Miss A :)