I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 3, 2018

My forever Gemstones ❤


Hey there, Assalamuaikum loves one 

WOWOWOWWWWWW It’s August month already? OMG guysss! This month is super effin’ hectic because there’s a lot of things to do (bridesmaid stuff, Birthday celebs, Weddings, MUA) and I’m so happy that my girls a.k.a Gemstones are getting marry! Just cannot believe it, that we used to push and pull each others tudung, gossiping about who’s hot or not during Sekolah Agama Rendah and Kebangsaan, and then we do tonnes of stupid thing together. And Now, here they are, instead of coloring each other nails with highlighter, now it’s almost cover with Inai. Heels and Wedges covering le foot instead of school shoes, We used to mumble around and writing funny stuff in each other textbook instead of focusing what de hell we even learn in front of teachers LOL and more. I’m gonna love and cherish these beautiful moments before they got hitch *happy tears*

THREE (3) of my beautiful friends is getting marry, so just like others, we celebrate the “MUSLIMAH” bachelorette partayy or whateva in Grand Season Hotel, where gold and White is the theme we chose because we’re cool people LOL

During the partayyy, we shared a lot of fun times together by eating yummy foods and watched midnight movie too! It was fun though, I really do enjoy every moments of it. I got to know more secrets and dirts when gossiping, I mean, duhhh isn’t it almost every girls dream to mockin’ each other behind their back? No, I’m kidding! My friends are real Gemstones, they never talk back and bring down other women, And I’m lucky to have them as my Gemstones, the one stickin’ with me throughout my school years and up until now, they still do. And I love each one of you, Thank you for accepting me and be friend with me and love me. I would really love to seek forgiveness if I happen to cross the line and saying mean things because I am like that, and I can’t believe you guys still accept me despite my forever worst moments and happy moments.

Here some sneak peak of our amazing stay-cation in le Hotel!



Aren’t we cute or whateva?




Attempt to try Dua Lipa’s move, but end up looking soooo awksss ._.



*Why my shoulder look so big here ZZZZ* Is the camera fail trick PEOPLE!




Here some flying kisses!




We look dope!




I really wish the best for your happiness and girls, please make lotsaaa babies so they will love me the most! Just like how I nurture my Iris Gretchen & Jack Pail to always love me more than their other mamas! Hiks!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)