I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 11, 2019

Etude House Malaysia X Happy With Piglet


Hello loves one! How are you? Assalamualaikum :)

Phewww, this month is a bit cray-cray because it is the most wonderful month to be marked out of all my March for entire 20++ I’ve been living and I can’t wait to update that, very soon. In shaa ALLAH, Pray may ALLAH ease everything.  Oh, and side notes, because of that special day *ek ehem*, I try my very best to minimize all makeup usage to let my skin breath naturally and reduces some of redness/bumps to get clear skin during that special day LOL I mean, who doesn’t want to look flawless for that special day, am I right?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I think you guys can figure it  out on the spot. My E-day is less than 3 weeks and I’m feeling lil bit mixed, well basically idk what to feel or react or whateva but I hope I look hella dope during that day and Yeah, Yeah, Yeah another exciting news is that, I’m gonna see my beautiful Kings this upcoming April! HOLY SHIT YEAH! My boss is the most amazing person ever and she totally support my passion to go to Bangkok and even cheer for me to go and attend BTS: Love Yourself in Bangkok, Thailand. So like, there’s two amazing news in this entry but both are not even related with this entry that I’m about to write LOL

Eh wait, it is quite related since I’m gonna show you guys my mini makeup haul I got from ETUDE HOUSE X Happy With Piglet collection. I know it’s been a while since the collection launched during CNY (end of Jan to early Feb) but Happy With Piglet a.k.a HWP collection is so cute! Like, literally all the colors of single eye shadows are soft, buttery and wearable for everyday look. I also got mine the special edition of powder compact blusher with Piglet face on it. Check'em out!



Here’s the collection that I grabbed when I go to the mini workshop from ETUDE HOUSE, Thank you for the invitation!





For the blushers consists of four colors, and I got code shy with Piggy (soft pink peach) and comes with lil brush too. The color is super nice and build able, you can know the amount you put on your cheek and it does brighten up your beautiful side profile if you apply properly LOL (I mean, how come you don’t know how to apply blusher, peeps? Puh-Leezeeee)





As I already upload the mini unboxing haul (CLICK HERE) and mini makeup tuts using HWP single shadow (CLICK HERE), here are some look or whateva that I created and TBH, I kinda diggin’ into single shadows lately, because it’s super convenient and no more makeup hassle to figure out what colors need to blend, mix and match or whateva bla bla bla liddat. I guess, I’m getting wiser and mature to acknowledge makeup not gonna stay forever, but your skin does. YES, I’m starting to take care of my skin a lot and I always browse good mask/serum/moisturizers for my skin. And so far, I’m loving my skin even though the redness and pimples appear without warning and say HI *Sigh*



 Swatches from above: Lip mousse, Blushers, 4 single eye shadows ( I forgot the name FML, but my favorite among all are definitely the second shade and third shade, which got Pooh and E-yore face on it)


So like, since I’ll be fly off to Bangkok this April and attend the concert can be wild, sweaty, full with screams and tonnessss of jumping around, so I guess, less makeup is better. So yeah, I’ll be using HWP single shadows for the concert.




Oh, and besides single eyeshadows, HWP also release liquid lip mousse and beauty blender and more but I’m not into it  so much because I have tonnes of liquid lipsticks and glosses, so this one is passe. . . . . but you still can get it and try for yourself if you want. However, the beauty blender is so not worth it! It’s really hard to blend properly and it doesn’t expand when soaked with water. I tried many times and the result is hopeless. Like, dafuq?

The mini makeup bag is also included for Purchase With Purchase (PWP) for any Happy With Piglet collection for only RM20.




Other than HWP collection, I’m dying to try Play stick contour 101 because it’s crème type and I got jumbo of sponge popcorn too! Isn’t life so sweet? LOL




First look using Pooh shade!




Second look with combination of Piglet and E-Yore shade. I still haven't try using the Tigger shade, will try 'em later.

Overall, I rate 4/5 for Happy with Piglet collection, it is a good, no, it is always better option to opt with Korean makeup when it comes for beginner/newbie for all beautiful souls out there if you wanna involve with makeup world because Korean Makeup have always been No.1 when it comes to enhance your features without adding lots of dramatic, bold look like most of Western peeps, but hey! I’m not condemn their looks tho, I still love both, but the point here is, I just wanna tell you guys, opt with Korean makeup for good, natural look. Okay, I’m done. LOL

P/S: Most of ETUDE HOUSE products are available at big shopping mall, and also available via online too. Look it up!

Cheers and Kisses,
Aimiii