I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 25, 2019

I can be Needy, Way too damn Needy


Hello beautiful earthlings, especially my March babies Assalamualaikum!

I try to write this entry as quick as possible but I know I can’t because it is related with the most beautiful month out of others. Okay, as you guys know, oh wait, I mean for my readers who follow BTMA’s blog and still read my rambling thought and stuff, Well probably you might know why I keep on mentioning March babies. Since I’mma Aries and March baby, of course this month is wayyyyy toooooo special and keep close dear to heart because I’m turning wiser and more beautiful as ever LOL (Shut up, I know what I’m saying) and This March will be the most beautiful March because it is related with my Anniversary with my love and In shaa ALLAH, this Saturday, is my E-day. I really hope everything turns beautiful and May ALLAH bless my relationship with the guy I’m about to get hitched and be apart of my lil fambam.




 I know it’s tough handling this piece of hot mess (yes, it’s me) but you managed to love me with all of your heart despite all my ups and down, all my previous relationship, the good one and the bad one, and the veryyyy bad one also included and yet you still want me. Still cherish me, still look at me just like the first time you saw me in Kuliyyah Econs parking lot, IIUM and you still remember I sprayed body mist on you because I kinda do that out of nervous-ness (idek watefak I’m doing, I’m sucks) and now, here we are my love. It’s been hella roller coaster sometimes keeping up with this relationship but you always there for me, and most importantly, You are being you and you let me being me throughout our relationship. Yes, changes can happen but we both grew fondly and get immerse with each other when our eyes meet. Thank you for the wonderful 3 years with me and more coming years together.



Meeting you have always been a blessing, always and forever blessing. And I don’t know what you see in me because believe me, I’m the most awful human being on earth and the last person you wanna get involve to, but you didn’t give up on me. So, this post is for you my love. To show how much I love you despite your annoying-ness crack the hell out of me, but I don’t wanna get annoying with anyone except you. 






This gift is special to me because I never got surprises before but somehow you did it! And the best part is, your words inside the lil card. I’m gonna keep that and not expose it here, but just so you know, I love that because it’s from you. You’re cute, y’know that?




Since I’mma March babes, you spoiling me even more, the birthday gift is one of the amazing things I love but spending time with you is even worth it. I know I’m not a huge sweet talker and hurts you sometimes (no, I mean everytime) but you still accept that flaws of me. You’re not only the best, but you exceed more than that, and I love that guy. You are my guy. Thank you for the wonderful times and days and I really hope we’re good for more better and bright upcoming day. I say this words a lot, and I always mean it.
I love you.

  I love you.

  I love you.

                                                                              I love you.
    
     ♥
Cheers & kisses,
Aimiii