I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 17, 2019

BEAUTYRA X Lip Dessert collection Launch


Hello loves, Assalamualaikum and happy Eid months :)

YASSSSS, Finally I forced my damn lazy ass to update my blog and I’m terribly sorry because I left you alone baby blog L but you guys can always find me on my SOCIAL MEDIAS (Click on the Icon above) because I’m hellaaa active on others compared to blog. But don’t worry, bloggie will always remained superior when it comes to share lots of details, information and all good pictures in one platform and make people attract to your writing. Ehiks, so here goes!

This blogpost is pending for months now and if you guys actually following me on INSTAGRAM, I posted about this beauty events held by Beautyra, one of the amazing local Beautrenpreneur brand in Malaysia that of course, focusing lotsaaa love towards makeup! Yesssss, we’re going makeup vibe y’all yasss!




I got an invitation from Beautyra’s team on TWITTER, (TYSM) and I’m actually hella shock when I got that because I know people are dying to go to her private beauty launch and I’m just normal girl who loves going to any beauty events, so when she invite me, I felt really honored and yessss, I can’t wait to know what her new products during that time. When Beautyra’s launch her makeup, the founder, Miss Tyra K (damn, she’s cute even on medias and real life, like really I didn’t sugarcoating or anything, she’s simply beautiful inside out *girl crush mode activated*) goes with first product that really kept dearly on her heart, blushers! Her blushers always out of stock on shopee Apps and I’m always the lame ass who didn’t event got a chance to buy. Literally, everytime bish.
Every.
Single.
Time.
 So, since I didn’t get a chance to try her signature products, of course I’m really excited to try her latest new products. Well, what could it be?






The event set up is super beautiful! I’m not gonna lie, the place is quite far from my works place, but the café is amazing. IDK much about the place because it is my first time goin’ there and after registration takes place, I got to wondering around the place and of course, goodies bag is included!

When I check the place out and the banners displayed in front of the cafe, I kinda got to know what is the new products, it’s related with something sweet, something cute, something sexy and of course all related with lips. Hey loves, you can guess what it is right? Ehiks! More piccas below for eye candies!









The foods are really good and I got to met lots of beautiful Beaubabies as well. They all looks incredible and really fit the café theme and I’m being super boring with my undone makeup go to the event happily because I can’t wait to meet with the founder of Beautyra LOL






I told you, my makeup looks suck hahahaha T______T




Eventho my makeup sucks, but meeting with Tyra is such a bliss! sorry for my bad camera angle and lightning here. I look hella ugly and sleepy eventho I'm not, Wadehel my face looks like kerepek basi here??

As the times goes by, I got to experience her new products Lip Dessert collection consist of Salted Caramel, Chocolate Fudge and Strawberry cheesecake (OMG THE SMELLS ARE ALL AMAZINGGGGGG!) and then we all play lil quizzes and have fun together bonding around and made friends with new Beaubabies, I’m really glad Tyra actually recognized my presence and I managed to congratulated her for her latest products. 



Here are some swatches of the lippies, and I also got to swatch mine from the goodies too. All of Beaubabies managed to grab Pixie dust Highlight and random Lip Dessert collection and yes, I got Chocolate Fudge! As you guys can see from the swatches (or maybe from Beautyra’s official Instagram page) Majority of Beaubabies attend the beauty event loves Salted Caramel color the most because it’s very peachy-orangish, nude kinda type and perfect for everyday use. I mean, all of ‘em actually perfect for everyday use DUHH--- and when I looked over those two colors, Strawberry cheesecake gives off fresh girly vibe with lil hint of pink whereas Chocolate Fudge (mine) is more into bold dark chocolate but not too over the top, still enhancing the dark colors tho. However, when I applied Chocolate Fudge on my lips, people really love it! They said the colors really suits me, IDK why LOL








Here some selfies of mine using Chocolate Fudge on lips and also sometimes, on cheeks. My Third Eid look on INSTAGRAM and during my trip to Penang for Eid, I’m using Chocolate Fudge all over my face LOL and the Pixie dust really cute for subtle glow and just right amount for everyday use too! But I'm being extra like always, so gotta glow till you blow baby!

Since Beautyra’s is getting big and recognition on Beauty Magazine, I would really love to congratulates Tyra’s team again for a great effort of producing good and affordable indie makeup and it just shows how much you can actually dream until you can realize it! I can’t wait to know more about latest products, maybe ventures into skincare soon? we’ll see :)

OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM: BEAUTYRA

P/S: Will update a lot,so much to update, please wait for more :3

Cheers & Kisses,

Aimiii