I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 23, 2019

DASHING Malaysia X Deo + Perfume Mist

Hello and good day loves!


How’s your Eid month so far, beautiful? Everyone still enjoy eating lots of ketupat, rending and nasi himpit yet? Yasss, I know because my family also got lots of invitation to attend Eid open houses and of course we all kinda have to go because mama couldn’t go alone LOL but some of my friends invite me to go their Eid open houses too and I’m really glad to bring my fiance as my plus one because bish gotta need her driver to go around because using grab App is so fuckin’ wasted LOL

Since my fiance helps me to go attend open house and all, it will be weird if going out not feels great and fresh because sometimes, body odors occasionally bound to happen and I’m not implying to only guys, girls do have it too. Therefore, I’m making sure my fiance always smells great anytime anywhere, and yes! Dashing Malaysia produced the first ever Deodorant + Perfume body spray to all beautiful men out there!


I believe, men are simple. They tends to go out using whatever fuck of outfits that make them comfortable to wear and I also know, when it comes to scents, the ‘peluh and all shits’ define the masculinity of guys, but I don’t like the smells of sweats (eew) so, I always ask my fiance to always wear perfume/body spray for his own good. But whatever it is, I still love his smells the most. Nothing can beat my fiance's masam-ness! Ehiks





So, because of that, DASHING fully understands the needs of men and to provide an ultimate solution, launched the first ever DASHING deodorant + Body Spray! Just one product to smell great and fresh!

What so great about Dashing Deodorant + Body spray compared to other brands, is that the product formulated with DASHING Eau De Toilettes fragrance, long-lasting masculine fragrance to ensure that one smells great throughout the day and of course, with its anti-odour and anti-bacterial properties helps effectively 24 hour protection against body odour. Another major bonus is that, the product is 100% deodorant  spray. Hence no wastage and lasts longer as one bottle can spray up to 880 sprays which is equivalent to 146 days usage! One bottle lasts up to 5 MONTHS! The bottle also very easy to go everywhere, How kewllll is that bishh?? Get some for your love one,  please!



The DASHING DEODORANT + PERFUME BODY SPRAY comes in 4 different variants.

1. Hattrick – A winning strike for every DASHING man. Hattrick’s enigmatic fragrance ignites one’s love for winning goals. Hattrick has a fresh and woody fragrance through the unique combination of apple and citrusy freshness, infused with floral notes and a hint of amber.

2. Ultimate Kick - A scent made for champions, Ultimate Kick brings out the suave side in every facade of a modern man’s daily life. Summer-like active fragrance featuring a concoction of lemon, enhanced with the freshness of cardamom supported by vanilla and a musky base.

3. Speed - Always ready to take on challenges with the energetic and fresh, sensational fragrance. A classic fougere accord with contemporary aromatic fruity note and woody end note is heightened with musk.

4. Hitman - Hitman is for the sporty men who is always on the go. It has an aromatic tonic fragrance that has a lively and refreshing smell of sparkling citrus and iced cucumber. It has hints of spiciness combined with the signature patchouli and gaiac wood, for that magnetic and daring scent that can easily boost the confidence of any man.



The products retails at RM12.20 each! It is available nationwide, including major supermarkets, hypermarkets and online site. Since I got the item, I give all of ‘em to my fiance and PERSONA-lly, I love all the scents because each spray can use for different occasion that suits the mood. Hope you love the gifts my sayang :)

For more info on DASHING Malaysia, check link below:-

DASHING FACEBOOK PAGE: DASHING MALAYSIA
INSTAGRAM: DASHING MALAYSIA



P/S: Say hi to my special cameo Bears, Wafiy Sihat and Mok Wafiy Mok because he got these soft toys for me during claw machine games. Thank you sayang :3

Cheers and kisses,

Aimiii