I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

December 26, 2019

ORGGA Skincare Review X The Butterfly Project


Hello prettiest, Assalamualaikum, Merry Xmas!

     Holy smokes guysss, it’s totally been a while I update my last post because I’m so busy this month, preparing for wedding thingy and all wedding documentations and stuff. It was majorly fun and pain in ass too LOL but yeah, it’s gonna be sweet memories when I look back and remember those times. Can you believe, less than 1 week, we’re approaching year 2020 *dance happily* and yes, officially 28 years old, goshhh I’m so old T.T

    Last night, I just did my lashes extension and henna brow make over using my main babe service, Mya (thank you Mya cayangggg) and I’m so glad I did that before celebrating end of year to SG. I try to be makeup free as possible and rely most of the time with my amazing skincare routine. Since my wedding is almost here, I try my best to wear less makeup and focus on good skincare products, and I’m so excited when I stumbled upon one local brand, Malaysian made that is fully natural ingredients (I checked all the list and wow oh wow, it is true and safe!) named ‘ORGGA MALAYSIA’!






     IDK whether you guys still keep up with my blog or what, I do admit that when I’m getting wiser and mature age, my skin also follows gracefully and I know, I need to do something about it. Oh, don’t worry, I’m not gonna recommend you guys to do botox or whatever shits that harm for your face, I suggest for you guys to embrace yourself and stick with natural circle of lifestyle. Keep your body hydrate with plenty of waters, eats good food(yes, you still can cheat but take it very moderate/mild) and eat good supplements for your body needs. Oh, and a good skincare will also help you with that. So, when I got the opportunity to try out ORGGA skincare, I’m kinda excited about it but also I experience mixed feeling because I do have bad experience when trying out local products. Some of them are most likely focus on whitening but it does gives bad effect on long term usage. So, I know, I realized that whitening skincare is sooooo passeeeee *thumbs down* 

  When ORGGA and The Butterfly Project Malaysia gather bunch of beauties to try out ORGGA famous and signature sets such as LIBRA, OLIVA and LINDO, I managed to get myself LIBRA set which target for specific skin conditions for normal to combination skin. OLIVA set focus on anti-ageing and matured skin, whereas LINDO is for combination to oily skin type. I’m actually wanna try out LINDO but I opt with LIBRA because my skin only need to reduce the appearance of acne scars and mild whiteheads/blackheads, so I think LIBRA set gonna help me a lot. Little did I know, it really does. SO SO SO GOOD!





   The product that sent to me is LIBRA set( duh, y’already know that) which consist of French Rose daily cleansing powder, Rose Otto nourishing facial mist, LIBRA Luxe beauty oil and of course, the prettiest Rose Quartz face roller! One thing that I super love from this brand is that the product is really minimalist and focus more on the safe and natural ingredients and functions to help all people out there. Yes, packaging can be super attractive but why bother with fancy package but do nothing at all for your skin right? The product also claimed to free from Alcohol, Hydroquinone, Mercury, SLS, Paraben, Synthetic Preservative, Sulfates, Synthetic fragrance and coloring. I’m so intrigued when I saw the claim because I’m such a huge sucker for natural products. I really do! So, let’s check out the products, shall we?





French Rose Daily cleansing powder!

OMG. I am in love with this 3-in-1 powder cleanser as it acts as cleanser, exfoliator and mask! HOW COOLLLLLL IS THAT???!!!! Imma huge fan of mask and scrub, and voila! This product have it all! I love the natural fragrance from the powder as it smells roses, and it reminds me of my mother, her name started with Rose tho, LOL The products mixed a lot with natural flowers and clays, came with 50gm each per bottle. Oh, if you guys wanna use it as mask, mix the powder with water and spread all over your face with clean spoon or whatever, leave it for 5-10 mins and you good to go! Oh, before that, you need to poof some magic rose water afterwards with…..





Rose Otto Nourishing facial mist!

YESSSSS, this is my second favorite local mist that I’ve try and didn’t tingled my skin. ISTG, this is amazing face mist and everyone need to try at least once! The products does give instant natural glow on your face and I live for that. The mist is perfect for everyday to brighten your puffy face and really easy to carry around. I mean, come on! 60 ML, werkk!





Star products, Libra Luxe Beauty Oil!

  This beauty oil remained holy-grail  because it helps and reduce my imperfect skin appearance and redness, give amazing glow on the face too, and YES, totally awesome to mix up with foundation before wear makeup and perfect for good base makeup too. Luxe Beauty Oil is being formulated using  Squalane from olive, 9 types of natural oil and 6 types of essential oils, not to mention enriched with good nutrition such as Essential Fatty Acid (Omega 3,6,7 , 9) & Vitamin A,C,D,E,K (LOL, that’s a lottt!)






Saving the best for the last, the Rose Quartz face roller!

   Oh wow, this is such an amazing roller because it helps to reduce the puffiness of your face and if you massage your face regularly, the V-shape look is  easy to achieve. But it’s sokayy, you know your face well, as long as everyone happy with their pretty face, I don’t think we have a problem with that LOL

GOOD NEWS to all beauties who wanna try out ORGGA MALAYSIA skincare, the brand are having major Y-E-S of 2019 and there’s also having BOGO sales too! If you still skeptical about ORGGA, they also provide mini set to try out, so don’t worry okay beautiful!



This deal is available on ORGGA's official INSTAGRAM, So, don't forget to check 'em out!



Who doesn't love Y-E-S? Grab all products while you can darling, march towards year 2020 with amazing, healthy skin! Oh, free shipping for product purchase over RM150!


Mini ORGGA to the rescue! and you can get Nylon Pouch makeup for free too! all available on their main website :) 

Personal review: I can’t wait to buy LIBRA set again because I can see my face is improving towards better and my scars condition is slowly reduce like A LOT! I loveeee it for that and I am so happy that I got to know ORGGA. Where have I been in my life when this beautiful product created? Man, I dumb AF but nope, I am not anymore! Thank you The Butterfly Project Malaysia and ORGGA Malaysia for this beautiful skincare brand!

UPDATES: Yes, on 27th December I already buy BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1) deals from authorized sellers of ORGGA's fam via INSTAGRAM, you guys should too!



INSTAGRAM: ORGGA MALAYSIA
FACEBOOK: ORGGA MALAYSIA
WEBSITE: ORGGA MALAYSIA

#ORGGA #YESORGGA #Butterflymsia

Cheers,
AimiiiLove :)