I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 1, 2020

20.2|22.2|24.2 [Solemnization ♥ ]

Hello darling, Assalamualaikum and YES, OMG, OMG OMG I'm back!

WOW. Year 2020 is already reach month of my favorite, March and there's a lot of amazing stuff happens on last February 2020. My magical wedding is finally here and I'm having roller-coaster full of emotions (happy, terrified, amazing, sad, just all in!) And I couldn't stress enough for all the wonderful experience I encounters for the last two weeks of February 2020. Yes, this entry is gonna be special because it's all about the happiest day of my life. Thank you to my family and husbaby mok's family for make it happen. I love you, I truly and deeply meant it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much.


20/2/2020, around 11.30 A.M., in SHAH MOSQUE IIUM, is the day I finally became a wife to my sayang A.K.A Husbaby mok and here some of amazing pictures that I got after done with photoshoots during my solemnization day. I KNOW, the date is so kiuk or whatever and do you know, some of Malaysians artist also got married with the same date as I do? told you the date is precious!

























































Everything feels magical. Biggest love  goes to;

My family. Husbaby Mok's family. Ustaz Hilmi (the one who officiate us). My dulang girls (Hana, Asykeen, Zuhairah, Piqqah, Syapiqah, Zana, Zaza baby). My awesome photographer, Nisa' chantek!. My wedding dress designer, Kamaliah Ngamin. My solemnization accessories and hand bouquet, akak Azie. My sissy mok haneem for sponsoring all my cakes and my dulang girls lace cardigan.My MUA, anis manis  and last but not least, my husband, AW   I love you all so much, thank you for making my 20/2/2020 the best date ever! 

P/S: coming up next, In shaa ALLAH, 22/2 update!

P/S again: I miss you bloggie. I'm so glad I still haven't forgot my password lol

all photographed from Nisa's camera, so I didn't put my watermark, plus it will be damn ugly and I create heavy crime to ruin these awesome masterpiece!

Cheers,
AimiiiLove