I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 9, 2023

MURAD SKINCARE X RETINAL RESCULPT LAUNCH

 Hello Gorgeous babes! 

I try my best to update a lot for my blog and I hope you guys are okay with it hehe, so last two weeks ago I attend Murad's latest product launch, which is RETINAL RESCULPT OVERNIGHT TREATMENT @ Taproom, Bamboo Hills. I did came a bit late but I still managed to catch up lil bit of the product information. RETINAL is the advanced from the current RETINOL from Murad skincare; the trusted name in treating skin concerns with safe, clinically proven and cruelty-free products, The powerful treatment that dramatically lifts and improves sagging skin using retinal: one of the most efficacious forms of Vitamin A.

.

.

   "Clinically proven to tackle major signs of advanced aging by visibly lifting necks/jowl sagging and increasing elasticity, it will smoothen deep-set wrinkles and saggy skin -- what we call skin with thin, wrinkled surface that resembles crepe paper. The treatment is also supercharged with next-generation complementary ingredients -- Kangaroo paw flower and olive leaf extracts that help improve saggy appearance, smooth wrinkles and support resilience, with oat lipids and alpha glucan that help replenish ceramides (lipids that are found naturally in high concentrations in the uppermost layers of the skin) to increase moisture and restore the skin's barrier."



   The net effect is dramatic, transformative results in just two weeks of use for sagging and crepey skin, with improved skin elasticity in about four weeks of use. Not only that, the texture is very lightweight- nourishing formula, which is good for balanced, oily, dry or combination skin -- will leave you feeling supple, soft and moisturized.



   Good news, the Retinal Resculpt is Available from June 1 onwards at all Murad outlets, as well as at https://www.murad.com.my, where it will retail at RM598. I still haven't try it yet because OMG, the price legit have-have level tho lol, I think if I do apply it, I'mma squeeze like legit atom size or something!

Will totally update on my social medias about the result, not sure how long it takes but I will see the progress along the way, wish me luck!

Cheers,

AB