I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 8, 2023

LIFE UPDATE. AIMIIIIIBABY

Hi Gorgeous babes!


YESSSSSS, I'm back again, finally, Al-Hamdulillah my bloggie is not full with dust anymore! I've been MIA in a year, but hey you guys can always catch me up on my social medias (just tap the iconic Icons on my bars if y'miss me *wink wink*) TBH, life pretty great right now, I'm no longer working with previous job anymore (kinda got an upgrade because I'm no longer stuck at menial dead end job and earn lesser than RM2.3K every month, come on commitment high AF now lol) New company looks great, so far OK lah. Marriage life? Al- Hamdulillah better, can't complain because I got my husband that love and cherish me 24/7 gaduh manja and all is normal lol thank you husbaby sayang :) I'm still working with few PR's these days, but I can't focus solely doin' this awesome job because I have full time now lol but sometimes, YES I DO, I miss going out and meet my blogger friends, but everything all connected coz' we're following each other on Instagram and all. 


I just wanna inform that now, all my social medias and blog will be change entirely to name;


AIMIIIIIBABY 


So, yeah. you will see me, my socmeds named this. If you're new here, Hi!


See ya, Cheers!

AB