I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 23, 2014

Yummy ♥

Assalamualaikum, hai babydolls!

Okayyyy, I check my latest update which is on 12th June of 2014. Takdelah lama sangat kan I menghilang? what, what? you guys miss me ah? Haiyaa, I miss you too, loh! and also this cutie baby blog. BTMA's readers, thank you for clicking on my website and I know you guys memang suka baca beauty products punya reviews. In shaa ALLAH, I will do my best to provide as many as I can. Love love!


     Basically, saya menghilang disebabkan saya banyak menghabiskan masa dengan my family. I mean, come on! what else to do bila dah duduk memerap almost one month dalam rumah selain online and painting?when it comes to spending times with le fam, saya memang orang pertama yang happy. Why? sebab ia sangatlah related dengan makanan. Vacation tak sah kalau takde foods. So, this time, kami whole family utilize this kind of opportunity menghabiskan voucher complementary in any kind of hotels kat KL since my mum is their VIP members. Kali ni, kami spends masa di Renaissance hotel for two days. And then, we had our lunch buffet in Mandarin Oriental, KL. OMGG, life sangat bliss dengan hari-hari makan kat hotel :3



Basically, this is the outfit I wore masa shopping in KLCC during spending time with le fams kat Renaissance Hotel and yes, I bought this cutie Lipsy kissies shirt in Nile.com. Hey, kan orang cakap murah kan shopping online kat situ? INDEED! baju I pakai ni only rm26 something. Original price is about rm99! gila tak gila zzz



Le cantik BTMA's writer and Le sissy Moks.

Unfortunately, this time punya vacay, adik tak include sekali sebab si nyekhidungpenyetlosers aisya adik haku study kat MMU. Damn it betul hang, MMU! bak sini adik haku!

And bila makan kt MO, adik pun tak turut serta which is kind of sad sebab selalunya we all berlima. Now, berempat pulak. damn damn damn zzzz


So, marilah sama-sama menghilangkan rasa bengang di hati *ke aku sorang ada problem dengan kebengangan pasal MMU* dengan tengok makanan yummy kat MO. Like usual, their foods is the best! saya rasa, dalam banyak-banyak Hotel kat KL, MO is one of the sexiest foods they serve ever! 



Dah mengada makan kat Hotel, takkan tanak grab opportunities makan makanan healthy kan? ehehehe But I love carrots the most! keras and just nice. Makanan healthy mestilah rasa pahit-pahit. Pahit tu lah yang elok untuk badan, manis tu lah yang buat dajal kat badan #eh



Protein time  I love smoked salmon MO and also sushi. Yummy and yeahh, teringat kat arwah papa. Suka sangat makan sushi :3 The chicken also quite nice, dia jenis roasted and grill. Actually, that is the biggest hot dog I pernah nampak, tak muat mulut makan and bila makan, I feel kinda weird....LOLOLOLOL



Sweet temptations! Yang ni best, but yang bawah ni, saya rasa win macam nak arwah!



Mixed raisins + almonds + chocolate sauce + milk strawberry sauce  Love this k! tapi makan sampai muak tak boleh jugak, plus time ni I makan pun tak habis ahahaha :3






Yeah, and more foods! I lheartyou,MO  Sure, time raya nanti will visits MO again for any kind of makan. Either Breakie, Luncheon, Dinneron *Dinneron? ni hape gilee*

Done with eating, we also get 1 kg of chocolate cake courtesy of appreciation for my mum. How sweet is that, baby!

I'll definitely recommend to everyone yang nak mencari place untuk family gathering, MO is the best. WIN 

P/S: Will update more about new places to eat. Stay tune! :3

Lots of love,
Miss A :)