I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 25, 2014

Yummy Part 2 ♥

Assalamualaikum, Hai loves 

Ingat tak, saya pernah cakap yang I will keep on updating foods stuff in my previous entry? Try CLICK HERE mana tau, korang lupa ke. Oh yeah, maybe first time visit my blog. Pasal beauty reviews, next coming entry hokey!

I love Arabic foods. I mean, seriously wehhh! saya start suka makan Arabic foods after my late dad introduced to us, whole family when it comes to food choices. And indeed, saya jugak pernah list kan places to eat for family gathering or birthday or any kind of celebrations, boleh CLICK HERE jugak and one of it is Arabic restaurant Saba' . Memandangkan my adik nyeklosershidungpenyek tu study in MMU, so it's kind of routine for us to fetch her up and send her back every week in Cyberjaya. Pastuh, bila dah datang sana, takde menu lain lagi nak pergi, confirm restaurant yang serve Arabic foods jadi pilihan :3



But now, kami try usha other kind punya Restaurant Arab, and voila! jumpa satu restaurant ni, namanya Marhaba Arabic cafe/restaurant  I got to admit, their decorations is outrageous! cantik and very kewwwll for family casual outing dinner. Their waiters are mostly male Arabians and kinda cute too. Dorang ni kan, bila kita senyum sikit, dorang balas dua kali ganda senyuman + free foods lagi. Itulah power of being girls and also smiles. LOLOLOLL



Saya kan jenis jealous dengan MMU since adik saya belajar dekat sana, so like yeah, now makan di sini it's my perfect time A.K.A bonding time with le adik   Oh, I'm also with my big bro and lovely mommy. My sissy mok malas nak ikut. 





Semua pics di 'snap' dekat tempat duduk kami. After belek menu sikit, then order lah macam biasa. But one thing for sure, saya paling minat Pie ni!


I don't know kenapa ni dikenali as PIE! I mean, cuba tengok, it is more like a bread. I think this is  bread lah, I pun lupa nama dia hape ahahaha :3 This pie letak daging lamb, Parmesan cheese and also thick tomatoes sauce on top of each two slices. Kami order dua kali kot. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED 



Fresh juices. I'm the banana, My adik the Honeydew, My bro the orange and My mum the kiwi one. Tapi, rasanya time ni, tak sempat snap adik punya sebab dia dah rembat dulu zzz



Loving this beautiful and super nice mushroom soup. My mum order dua mangkuk and dua-dua tu adik makan, tanak kongsi. Dia kasi tengok je. Oh yeah, and also suap sekali dua je kat mulut kakak dia yang cantik ni. K sya K -.-





Main course, like usual. We love Mandi and Kabsah lamb serve with sour cream. Cuma, kali ni kami order Kabsah Lamb dalam plastic silver *silver?* and also Mandi Chicken. Yang chicken adik pun rembat jugak. Takpelah, I is mengalah dengan adik zzz





My big bro and My lovely mum. Love you guys to the bits 



Shameless kissy selfie of the day! I love you, adik 



Marhaba Arabic Restaurant: WIN + TOTALLY RECOMMENDED 

P/S: Will update more about foods. who doesn't love foods, kan? :3

Lots of love,
Miss A :)