I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 2, 2013

Fat Foods. Everywhere.

Assalamualaikum. Hai.



Fried food. Too much oil, greasy. High calories and sugars too.



Sweet temptations. I NEED TO AVOID THIS. High in sugar, calories, salt and chocolate *for FA* I guess? lol



Need to lower down some addiction towards starbucks, but I think I'm gonna be okay since saya bukanlah die-hard-fan coffee starbucks! Hiks

-High sugar (DEFINITELY)



CARL'S JR. NO burger(ssss) for the moments. 



Dearly PAVLOVA. siapa tak suka kan makan benda sweet+comeyh+ kiut miut whatev ni kan? I'm not a big fan of Pavlova jugak, so that's great. But, I need to cut down this too since Pavlova banyak calories, too much of eggs usage, SUGARS also T.T



Some random dessert I ate during studying in IIUM. Sedap but basically it's sweet, and egg white usage sangat banyak. I can feel it when this dessert entered in my big fat mouth :P Kena cut down some sugary foods jugak, k AIMIII



Favorite foods yang wajib makan bersama teman-teman dekat IIUM. Dulu, tak suka gilaa dengan Domino's sebab crust nipis. Now dah addict gila sebab ada crust cheese burst double decker *terkecuq air liur TT.TT* Syuh, syuhh need to cut down this too.

Basically, ini baru half junk foods+ fast foods+ unhealthy foods saya pernah makan. Sekarang, saya mahukan hidup yang sihat, fit, healthy and good. In shaa ALLAH, semua makanan ini akan di'BANNED' serta merta, dan arahan berkuat kuasa mulai hari isnin lepas lagi. Hehe

I try snacking some veges, fruits, and other good fats and it turns out to be super great with my tummy. tak sangka, benda yang benci nak makan lah, jadi favorite sekarang ni. Al-Hamdulillah :)

Jom, mulakan gaya hidup sihat. Memang susah nak terus banned kan makanan kesukaan+kecintaan yang dah sebati dengan badan, but kita boleh kurangkan sikit demi sikit. I do all that one by one, and I'm still fight for it. 

P/S: 'Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness' #quoteoftheday

Lots of love,
Miss A :)