I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

September 17, 2016

Souffle De Velvet x Mad About Coco

Hello, Assalamualaikum, Bonjour!

Finally, the moment of something sweet, something fluffy, something light have safely landed on my blogpost this time because I kinda struggle with everyday workout, taking care of my pets (yes, do I mention I'm having a pair of syrian hamster now? LOL) and also events I have to attend,which I loveeee every minutes of it? Yup I really am. This is another event I love besides Urban Decay and Alpha Girlfriends SONY Malaysia. Wait, you guys didn't know what entries I'm mumbling about? CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE, will ya 



Proudly present to you, the latest collection of Bourjois Malaysia X Watsons, Rouge Edition, Souffle De Velvet new 8 shades of sheer matte lipsticks! 





Personally, I heard about Bourjois products because yeah, most exclusively sell in every Watsons outlet but it never occurred on my mind that I should buy these amazing lil shit due to money crisis and also the price range kinda expensive. However, once I try the shade of Rouge Edition, Matte finish version, I'm completely hooked   I love their bright and bold colors available because it shows personality and confidence of a woman. But yeah, I am no TayTaySwift that love to wear red lipstick all the times, so I stick with warm and nudish color as my fav choice. 



When I know, Bourjois launch next shades besides Rouge Edition, I need to go for it, ASAP. The event start pretty early and the location is sooo cute. I love Mad About Coco due to their yummy chocs dishes, so thumbs up for the location  I did some registration, blah blah blah and let's start shall we?





The first thing I got when I arrived there, The organizer ask all beauty bloggers that attend that day (including me) to enter fun game involving cute/very creative pic taken and publish on IG with #SouffleDeVelvet #BourjoisMY as token of entries to win all 8 shades of their latest lipsticks collection. 





Some of the amazing photos I took during that day and I couldn't resist myself to try some of the latest shades, Souffle De Velvet that been raving about. 


Yup, you gotta love all their new colors  Bourjois creates rouge edition Souffle de Velvet with Matte colour veil and Blushed lips effect. You guys can actually use this new baby as blusher too. How cool is that! 


Enriched with hydration-guarding agents, its velvety formula gives a soft sensation with up to 10-hour hydration and long hold, as pleasant to wear as a balm. A fine and smooth veil is applied on the lips with a light, silky texture creates a real bare lips sensation. Besides that, these collection focuses on semi-sheer matte veil compared to their previous collection. It is indeed delicately fragrant notes of blueberry and violet unique hybrid texture offers bright gentle and fresh make-up result!



All new shades have very cute and classic names too! Yes, all the colors are to die for but my personal favorite is shades No.1, which is Orangélique. Wanna know rest of it?



I didn't organized those colors according to their shades *WTF* So sorry guys, but fret not! the colors match with every skin tones, that's for sure. Okay, let's hear some of le namess.

01. Orangélique A fresh and energising orange for a diabolically angelic smile. 
02. Coquelic’oh ! A very dense and bold orange red.
 03. VIPeach Neither orange, nor pink, this coral makes the lips peachy soft. 
04. Ravie En Rose A charming and delicate pink for kissable lips... give in to the temptation... laugh!
05. Fuchsiamallow Deep and intense pink enhanced by a hint of blue to give all its sweetness and bite. 
06. Cherryleaders The red of the range: a very luscious and dashing cherry red. 
07. Plum Plum Pidou Addicts of bold colours can sleep soundly. They will be delighted with this light-asa-feather plum. 
08. Carameli Melo A subtle alchemy of nude, brown and pink for a shade that will make you lose your composure!

And yet, still my favorite is number 1.




ROUGE EDITION VELVET • 17 shades • Intense matte result • 24 hour hold

ROUGE EDITION SOUFFLE DE VELVET • 8 shades • A matte, sheer result • Hydration and hold up to 10 hours

surely I recommend both because the colors can help lift up your moods every time you wear it. I love Rouge Velvet Edition more, but you can never underestimate their Souffle De Velvet Edition :)

Okay, enough crapping with lipsticks, check out their cute decoration and foods that provided by M.A.C friendly staffs.




Did anyone die in chocolate land? Because I am T.T







Yes, I am certainly sure I die and go to Chocolate heaven 






My favorite is the crunchy churros with pink dipping sauce. Love that one! Oh, the cake pop tart? AMAZEBALL!







Yup, you gotta love their overly cute new shades and their delicious sweet treats. Bourjois definitely deliver their theme very well. I'm very impress with their efforts and thank you for inviting me to this cute pre-launch Souffle De Velvet 

Wait, not finish yet. Of course, I got some of the goodies courtesy from Bourjois and Watsons. Say what??




I managed to got 4 new shades and 2 shades of current velvet editions. I am really happy with it and the box is so pretty, I couldn't throw it away LOL  


WEBSITE: WATSONS
FACEBOOK: WATSONS MALAYSIA




P/S: I will update more events and product review after this. So tired right now, I think I write with sleepy face in front of lappy zzz

Lots of love,
Miss A :)