I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

January 8, 2018

Cheers to new Bio-Oil! (I mean the packaging and benefits too, of course)

Hello lovers, Assalamualaikum :)

   Happy new year guys! OMG yasssss it’s the beautiful year ahead and another collection of memory counting (and more soon) to cherish and keep dearly in heart. I’m away from bloggie world about 1-2 weeks because I wanna spends more time with my family.And oh, I cannot wait to celebrate ‘Aqiqah’ day with my beautiful precious Iris Gretchen and Jack S.Pa’il by this month in shaa ALLAH (Yeah, I know, the name pretty kewl and weird right? Because I am their vogue-est Mama Meem they ever love so much, and I know very well of it LOL)

    I’m spending too much family twime and dealing with work life too, so I’m deeply sorry to my bloggie and also my readers (LOL, like I have the loyal one T.T) if you’re waiting for my next update. Actually, this year, for my blog, I’m gonna focus more on lifestyle and beauty genre. I know, I’m not very amazing with doing product review and others bla bla bla but I try my best to focus more on this two. If I’m missing from le blog, you guys can always follow and show some loves on le INSTAGRAM. Another 2018 new resolution of mine, is that I wanna try explorin’ VLOGGING. I really hope I can cross-checked for this one. And yeah, in need of beautiful SONY Alpha pink camera too. Ermmm K

Well, I know this brand is well-known when it comes to treat scars and burns, and I bet million hearts that people at least try this baby once in their lifetime. It’s the amazing Bio-Oil, the miraculous multi-purpose oil comes with new look, much sleeker and decent too without fail to change the theme color, Orange! The product, is highly favored by many for its superior efficacy and is the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in over 24 countries including Malaysia.

I got this baby from PR right before 2-3 days before Christmas and I just love the smell of Bio-Oil, like ever since it is formulated with a blend of vitamins A & E and natural plant oils - lavender, Calendula, rosemary, chamomile and the special ingredients that help nourish the skin without feels oily and sticky residue? All hail to PurCellin Oil baby! Another great news to Bio Oil lovers! the packaging now includes some brief information listed on the box to accompany and definitely focus on numerous skin problem such as ageing and dehydrated skin and extra safe to use for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic and non-acnegenic too.

 It is also perfectly safe to be used on pregnant women to prevent pregnancy-related skin concerns such as stretch marks and pigmentation.

Well, need to stock up this baby when I’m getting marry soon. LOL

You guys can check this baby out at major leading pharmacies and personal care stores nationwide in different sizes:-
 60ml (RM 34.95)
 125ml (RM 58.25) 
200ml (RM 79.45) 
(all included GST)

For more information, Please click down below:-

WEBSITE: BIO OI

Lots of love,

Miss A :)