I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

January 29, 2018

Hello Kitty X Guardian Malaysia cutie patotie collection launch

Hello loves, Assalamualaikum :)

OMG! January month is almost over and can’t wait to wave biggest shout out to FEB! and OMG can’t wait to go on vacay too! It’s literally the craziest moment ever since my family schedule need to squeeze in all agenda for this weekend (Havin’ luncheon together with le fam at Hilton (exclude me sobs sobs) and Aqiqah ceremony for my beautiful anak-anak Mama Meem. Too bad Iris Gretchen havin’ such a bad flu and cough at same time this week, I really hope she’s getting better and happier soon. This week is all about take care of my beautiful Iris Gretchen so that I’m so sure and qualified to get that extra point on le journey of motherhood LOL Oh, I cannot wait to attend two exclusive events before flying of to Eke hem :P


Okay, scratch all mumbles, let’s update some le blog shall we!




Yesterday, besides attending my colleague wedding (LOL), I got an opportunity to attend an event that definitely will WOW all people (and I mean literally) all genders and age group! The events basically focus for people who always looking for fun, excitement, happy and young at heart! Oh, and also for people who have the biggest crush on le big kitty pur pur, HELLO KITTY!

As you guys know about my updates regarding with ANNA SUI X GUARDIAN MALAYSIA >>>CLICK HERE<< Guardian Malaysia, once again stepping up their game to collaborate with one of the legendary and le cutest icon, and yet, another surprise is that, you guys can collect all 9 (NINE) items exclusively designed just to cater all Hello Kitty lovers. How to? Scroll for more!



According to Mr Soren Lauridsen, the CEO of GUARDIAN MALAYSIA, he said that:-

“This unique marketing initiative is being launched to delight customers and fans of the ever-green and popular Hello kitty. On top of it, the items can be get at amazing affordable price range RM25 and below. "






Hello kitty posing happily with some of major sponsor brand you guys can find and redeem HELLO KITTY merchandise via P-W-P (Purchase with Purchase). Furthermore, the event enchanted with amazing lion dance and kids show too!



Hello Kitty merchandise is divided into two parts, celebration moods and International Women’s Day moods.  For the first phase, since in Malaysia, we’re like an ocean of amazing nation that celebrate different festive season (plus public hols too), the most appealing products such as blanket, cushions, notebook and bookmark will be sold from 1 FEB-7 MARCH. The choices of colors also kinda cute, I mean hello to Orange and Yellow! The colors of happiness and joyful, am I right! 

 Well, and for the second phase comprising tote bag, lunch bag, cosmetics pouch and laptop bag to carry messages of three amazing words, ‘LOVE’, ‘CHEER’ and ‘SPREAD LOVE’ that can boost women self-confidence and reflect every women who loves being appreciates with one another. I saw all the collections and what attract me the most is super fluffy blanket, cushion and OMG the laptop cover such a bliss! It’s come with pink and purple shade, I mean OMG the color really speaks to me directly to le heart and ask me to buy this, very soon! LOL




Some of the goodies that I got during the event and yes, I got the fluffy blanket :B  


So yeah, the first surprise is already reveal, another surprise is that, if you guys  making purchases for ANY  kind of brand from major sponsor (NIVEA, MAYBELLINE, BIO-ESENCE, DOVE, PANADOL and THYMOS) up to RM150 (Spends RM20,you’re entitle to buy ANY Hello Kitty Merchandise within those two phases), you are eligible to receive two complimentary tickets to go on tour to Hello Kitty Town, Plus, an opportunity to meet and greet with cutest big kitty pur pur, Hello Kitty in Johor!  OMG guys, what are you waiting for? The tix is limited, so better hurry up! 








Major shoutout to Krispy Kreme Malaysia for serving all medias and guest that cover the event that day with yummy food and refreshments.





This one is so good and it is one of Krispy Kreme best selling sandwich too! Simply delicious, and the hot thick cocoa drink just blew my head away, combination of this two made me feel happy to come to the event and met with few bloggers and Hello kitty too! Yeay!

MOTD for le event,



Makeup deets on my latest INSTAGRAM post. Go check it out. Ehiks

For more information, click link below:-

WEBSITE: GUARDIAN MALAYSIA

INSTAGRAM: GUARDIAN MALAYSIA

Lots of love,
Miss A :)