I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

May 3, 2018

ARIANI X Guardian Malaysia "Lebaran Edition" launch


 Hello wonderful people, Assalamualaikum :)


I’m in the mood of writing and updating bloggie now because I’m having such a difficult moment today. I heard from my doctor during my next eye medical check-up and turns out, I might be (I REALLY, REALLY HOPE IT IS NOT) suffering mild cornea ulcer. I see the infection by myself and also googling all about this disease. The major problem of this happens is due to contact lenses. Majorly eye infections is because of this, which is kinda sad for me because I’mma loyal user of Imagene lenses that I always purchase in Focus Point outlet since I studied in IIUM up until now, and then, BAM! when I know about this eye problem, it’s really a big bummer for me to handle it. I really hope everything turns out okay, and yes, I’m un-gladly will announce that specs will be my eye buddy now *dramatic tears*


Just recently I went to an event that is all about happiness and of course, I’m one of influencers that cover for that even though it’s just quick catch because the time clashes with my lunch break LOL but I managed to squeeze in last minute and see all the hype about. Oh yes, did you know ARIANI collaborate something amazing with Guardian Malaysia for this upcoming holy month of Ramadhan and Eid month? OMG!


.   
Available exclusively to Guardian Malaysia customers, the “Lebaran Edition”, is made from high quality material, and comes in four designs inspired by Malaysia’s flora, in colors currently in vogue.

According to Ms. Anna Hull, Merchandise Director of Guardian Health And Beauty Sdn Bhd, 

We are rolling out the specially designed items, just before the holy month of Ramadan, to ensure our customers can get their hands on these delightful, quality scarves and shawls in time for the Hari Raya celebrations. And more importantly, at prices that are real value for money!


She also added, 

“The exclusive-print headscarves come in four different designs, and produced in quality materials that are both light and durable, making them very wardrobe-versatile and easy to wear.  Given these qualities, we believe   our Muslim customers will find them a valuable addition to their wardrobe for the upcoming Raya festivities.”

What’s the best part of partnership between Ariani and Guardian Malaysia?

There is no minimum purchase requirement! A customer only needs to purchase an item from one of Guardian main partners/brands which are Maybelline, Loreal, Pantene, Thymos and Safi to be entitled to purchase any of the headscarves.  



 “The notion of beauty from within through the use of the products in Guardian stores is now further enhanced with the donning of the Ariani headscarves, all of which are available for grab under one roof!” as mentioned by Datin Farah Haryani, Marketing Director of Ariani.


Live update for Hijab stylin' sesh 

Lebaran Edition” are designed to fulfill the three core elements – exclusivity, demeanour, and contemporary. They come in four wonderful designs, with “Blooming Flowers/MEKAR Collection” as its theme. It's come with Essential Basic Shawl (Plain), Blush Printed Square (Square), Blooming Printed Shawl (Shawl), and the queen of the cream, the Florescence Premium Shawl. During the two-month promotion (from 1 May to 27 June) the scarves can be purchased at half the recommended retail prices, where all  prices ranging from RM29.90 to RM89.90.


I’m super excited with the goodies that I got during attending the event because I already received like, 3 out of 4 design from “Lebaran Edition” LOL and I can’t wait to have the last one left!





The material is super soft and the colors are all really cute! I mean, blush pink is like, everythinggg for every girls to at least have in their wardrobe. It’s the perfect colors for every one to wear it despite all kind of occasion.


 My dream colors for my big day, Blush pink and grey 






Such a pretty view! Yeay to me!

For more details, click link below:-

WEBSITE: GUARDIAN MALAYSIA

Don’t forget to check out Guardian Physical stores, One Stop Center for health and beauty for everyone :)

P/S:Thank you Guardian Malaysia for inviting me, much loves 

Lots of love,
Miss A :)