I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

May 2, 2018

Co Blanc Cuteness alert ♥

Hello pretty peeps! How are you guys doin?

It's already May and I've been away like, two weeks from blogging world. I miss chu blog  ♥ but I never miss from VLOG. Check out my latest review on YOUTUBE channel, where I review #MencontengArangDiMuka Skin Polisher from Akar.Co! >>CLICK HERE<<

I know, eh wait, we all know yesterday is Malaysia Labour day, where everyone have time to relax their minds and soul from bein' zombie chics that works for #MONEY LOL but I think pretty much the same for me having fun twime with my precious family and more time to bully Iris Gretchen  Man, I just love to kiss Iris every single day despite her annoying-ness and of course, her grumpy-ness too. She so cute or whateva, that's my beautiful girl I'm talking about!

Since yesterday is fam bam outing, I'm extremely happy because my mum treat me with all bundle of cuteness from Co Blanc!



OMG guys! isn't these such a dreamy view (well, for me at least) because I never thought I'm gonna get new replacement brand for affordable price like Vincci or Padini Malaysia. Co Blanc is actually subs from Sembonia/Bonia company and all the shoes are really cute to not wear! 





To anybody that knows me, I'm not a big fan of high heels because I know, I'm not suits to wear those tiny and bedazzle heels. But I'm more into pumps heels and wedges since both are easy to wear, plus it's help to balance my body weight when I move around. So, snatch of the day are nude pink and beige pumps heel. My love  ♥ doesn't encourage me to wear heels because he might look shorter, LOL he's so funny!






Co Blanc Shoes are perfect for everyone who looking for minimal touch with slight cuteness on it. It's also good choice for casual and hanging out with friends, family and maybe love one.



Besides pumps, my mum so cute buying me extra bags for my collection. I'm such a huge fan for the maroon saddle leather bag! Let's scroll more for inside deets!







I got mine for Black and Maroon colors. Black is perfect for everyday usage and Maroon? it's literally cute and I love it! 


Next bag, is also categorized as saddle bag, where it comes with 3 colors, but I'm still in all bright wine madness, so I chose the maroon/red brick one!







This design is kinda unique because it's look extremely comfortable and easy to carry around. Plus, the price is affordable when it comes to sale moment. LOL



Cutie 

Next design, is all about tassle bag, baby! The choices of colors also limited, so I picked this one because I believe it will look beautiful for any kind of wardrobe I wear. This bag also consider as new arrival but OMG guys, you should check Co Blanc website as every spends of RM150, you're entitle to receive mini luggage bag for RM29. That cute mini bag will be perfect for travelling sesh and it's convenient to put all your essential things in one bag. 









All the bags are very affordable to get, even students can buy it. I can't wait to buy more for myself (LOL) for my upcoming next trip on September with fam bam and use lots of Co Blanc bag pack, furry bag, more shoes and more new items for my next OOTD! Oh, and you can get Co Blanc Bag via physical stores too! Check out their main websites for more info.

WEBSITE: CO BLANC OFFICIAL
FACEBOOK: CO BLANC OFFICIAL
INSTAGRAM: CO BLANC OFFICIAL

P/S: Well, I'm not kidding with buying more of these baby, I do! Happy shopping, loves!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)