I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 14, 2019

CEZANNE Cosmetics X Beauty In Bloom soft launch


Hello lovelies, Assalamualaikum everyone!

First of all, Happy Eid Adha to all muslims around the world, sorry if I wish lil bit late since my family and I went back to Kelantan and oh boy, the line and damn internet is super slow. Like crazy, slowww and made me feels annoyed to switch on my Iphone, so the one and only option I can do with my phone is just listening to music LOL


auwww, le cartoon version of me. cute aite?

    Oh, before I went hometown on last Friday, I managed to attend beauty event, well to be precise, more like a beauty in bloom soft launch by one of famous cosmetics brand in Japan. Yes, even though I’m so in love with Kate (my ultimate fav when it comes to foundation) but nope, it’s not Kate. It’s CEZANNE. If you guys ever heard about Canmake Tokyo makeup, then, CEZANNE is like the early makeup line before Canmake (Since both cosmetics brand falls under one company) CEZANNE is more like a sister towards Canmake Tokyo because if you guys enter into any drugstores, beauty cosmetics outlets or buy the products online,you can totally spot the packaging is hella same! Plus, hello, the initial also start from C. C stands for Cute? LOL

   I believe CEZANNE is created to offer Japanese women a very high quality cosmetics yet very affordable too (I mean, the very pricey of the product can get is not more than RM60). Besides the cute packaging (DUHHH, no surprise there since it’s Japanese products, all related with kawaii stuff >w<) this cosmetics brand also very kind and safe to our skin.   





   During the event launch, I managed to watch some makeup demonstration, get to know more deep about CEZANNE’s makeup range, mingling and made new friends, and had lots of fun there! I remember as well that CEZANNE’s cosmetics promote an amazing deal which is promotion buy 2 @RM 50 and you can mix and match! I got freebies, like a lot (wow, CEZANNE’s team and Watsons Malaysia very generous *sobs sobs*) and I’ll be doing makeup tutorial/video unboxing/swatches as well. So make sure to stay tuned on my INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK PAGE/PERSONAL okay! I will update once I’m done edit my video. So here, some more snippets I took during soft launch of CEZANNE.







  
 I haven’t play much with the products yet, so I’ll be giving my honest review on my makeup tutorial video very soon.


    You guys can get this product through physical stores (PlayUP Advance @ Fahrenheit 88, Berjaya Times Square and Watsons) and via online too! (HERMO and Watsons Malaysia), search ‘em out, you gonna love it! for more information, click link below;

INSTAGRAM: CEZANNECOSMETICS
FACEBOOK PAGE: CEZANNE MALAYSIA

#cezannemalaysia #cezannemy #cezannewatsonsmalaysia #WatsonsMalaysia #japancosmetics #cezannejapan

Cheers & Kisses,
AimiiiLove