I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 4, 2019

Self Love Honey Mask X CHUCK'S | Beauty Review


Hello Honey, Assalamualaikum my bay-bees! LOL

     Hey guys, it’s been a while I update mine and I just love keeping up with my blog for now because I’m trying to be a better beauty blogger / beauty enthusiast and I really wanna make my blog another great source for everyone to read about my reviews on beauty. I know I cover lots of media on my social media accounts (check above icons especially my INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK for more deets) but sometimes, just writing out amazing stuff that I bought and I try, And I hope I got to cheers my blog up so it’s not gonna be dusty and crusty.

This is not a sponsored review or whatever, I’m gonna be dead honest siaaa so bear with me. And my rempit-ness. LOL I am not rempit, JK

    So like, before Eid month, I try out this new local mask that I bought from Shoppe Apps. If you guys never heard about Jane Chucks (she’s pretty famous and insta-diva too) well, now it’s your time to know about her newest brand, CHUCKS! Honestly, I followed her on Instagram and I always adore her through blog because I think she’s a blogger before she become one of famous people in beauty industry (correct me if I’m wrong LOL) Some of my chinese baes in office knows about Jane too and they said she’s pretty, like real nature beauty. I gotta admit that because she is hella gorgeous! So to show my support towards her new baby, I try the CHUCKS out and OMG, OMG, OMG it’s still without a doubt, one of my favorite sheet mask I’ve ever apply on my damn face. I’m not kidding, I simply in love with CHUCKS :)



    I bought CHUCKS Self-Love Honey mask 2 weeks before EID and it is such a good experience for me because my face really love CHUCKS. I think the face sheet mask quite interesting and make me crave for honey essence a lot because I think everyone know the goodness of Honey, aite? I used to do some homemade DIY Mask using Honey, milk and Oat and blend together and pour all over my face (yeah, I know, such a typical Malays trying out beauty tips in traditional way) before I found out the next best things in life, INTERNET! Of course, it’s got tonnes of recipes, new beauty skincare product related with honey. But I’m very particular with my face and I know what I’m allergic towards some chemicals. So, I always opt with Paraben, Colorant, Alcohol and Fragrance free and voila, CHUCKS complete all those requirements and no wonder my face really love CHUCKS. ISTG!




    
     One of the greatest ingredients in CHUCKS is the texture of the mask, it is Cupra sheet mask and that make it easy to spread all over the face without torn out. Some of the masks that I tried are good but the textures can be quite thin and make it slippery during the wait game. CHUCKS doesn’t even move when I applied on my face and don’t make me start with the buttload of Royal Jelly/Honey essence inside the packet of the mask. I can easily squeeze out all the essence and spread over my neck, collarbone, wrist, and sometimes arms area. Can you believe, you manage to cover all those part in just one packet of mask? Ouff, yes please :)







    Another reason why I love CHUCKS, is because of the simplicity of the product itself. It’s orange in color (which describe as one of the happiest and bright color to lift up your mood) and come in 5 pieces in each box. The box and the letter on top of the box really get me every time I apply CHUCKS on my face, because it’s literally scream; TIME FOR YOURSELF, MOTHERCHUCKERS! MASK UP! Oh, and the packet also is semi-environment friendly(for me) because CHUCKS is one of the mask that doesn’t involve much with plastic usage and the packaging really try to go natural all the way. The packet of the mask is not feelin’ very plastic-ly and I love it. I heard that their brand will try and improve more on the packaging to go all the way without using any plastic. YASS, that’s what I wanna hear!






Each box price at RM68 (5 PIECES) and also pack in bundle too, RM195 (15 PIECES), the magic trio! I will link down below for the official accounts and website, and trust me; I love this mask a lot. I really, really, really do. It’s really good deal and made exclusively from Korea. Try one for yourself, you gonna love it!


So this is the video I made, and hey don’t forget to heads over my INSTAGRAM because I posted there, too! LOL



Yes, Everyday is always a Self-Love Day :)

WEBSITE: CHUCK’S
INSTAGRAM: CHUCK’S

P/S: have fun, MotherChuckers!

Cheers,
AimiiiLove