I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 10, 2020

20.2|22.2|24.2 [Wedding Reception ♥ ]

Hello darling! Assalamualaikum ♥

As I mentioned on my previous post regarding with my awesome solemnization with my husbaby mok, wafiy ♥ now it's time for post about wedding reception! I'm so glad and happy that I chose Lanai Anggun Wedding Team to help me during my wedding places search, and I stumbled upon Lanai Anggun Wedding Event Centre, located just nearby Selayang Height and closed with my sissy mok's condo. I remember it is kinda nerve-wrecking, looking for the perfect wedding hall with reasonable budget, and when I got an opportunity to met with Kak Ed, everything seems work out smoothly and she assist me and my family very well before, during and after wedding reception. There's plenty of choices you can choose to do in Lanai Anggun Event Centre as they specialize not only weddings stuff, but also celebration, movie scene, birthday ceremony and many more! And OMG, talk about yummy buffet ♥♥All my family relatives and friends praised the foods menu that I chose for my wedding which are:-

-Daging Masak Rendang Tok
-Ayam Masak Percik
-Acar Buah
-Nenas masak Lemak Ikan Masin 
-Tembikai/Orange slices
-Teh Tarik
-Fruit Punch
- 3 types of traditional kueh, with additional brownies 
-Kueh Cakoi with Pandan condiments
-Additional Ice Cream cones (for 300/500 pax)
-Cendol (for 300 pax)
-Laksa  (for 300 pax)


When my mum and I look out for the menus and attend food tasting, these food that listed really won our heart, and so does to the visitors that came to my wedding. Good job for the foods served, Lanai Anggun! Oh, for cake decoration and main table foods also delicious, Husbaby mok Wafiy and I enjoyed every second of it, the wedding cake is precious! there's so many candid moment photographed by Farez, our professional Camera Man, it's funny when I looked back all the pictures that I got from him, inside the wedding until outdoor photoshoot, thank you so much Farez for understand our crazy ass attitude, all the photos looks insanely good!

Lanai Anggun Event Centre also provide shuttle van and amazing 7 Abang RELA's for everyone convenience. To my wedding dress designer, Kak Azie from Azie Couture that provide whole set from head to toe (tiara, veil, wedding dress, wedding shoes, and hand bouquet) thank you so much for creating such beautiful masterpiece, too bad I couldn't keep the wedding dress for myself LOL but yeah whatever, at least I look good in pictures ♥ Oh, shall we look over pictures? 

P/S: This entry gonna have tonnes of pictures, so if your internet is slow AF, increase the Internet data so you can take a good damn look for my pics!  











Dewan Lanai Anggun Event Centre Hall reception. More to come!





All the VVIP's exclusive doorgift and also yummy brownies to distribute for all 800 guest pax.




And the bride makeup deets and all brides accessories, super love every inch of it!









Here comes the groom! Hello handsome Husbaby Mok :)





and now, it's time for Merenjis with my family and husbaby's family. 













Yup, I'mma bit felt emotional during that time, idk why I didn't cry during solemnization but I shed tears during my wedding reception LOL I'm such a mess!









I love all cake cutting ceremony photos, really love it!






Husband and Wife full shots. Next photos would be Husband shots and Wife shots :3









And yup, another bunch of candid photos with my families, new family, relatives, siblings, babygirls and everyone!


















And here goes, amazing outdoor photoshoots :) Truly love it, even though we both felt tired AF but it's all worth it.











Yeay, and we're done! Congrats everyone who willing to scroll down until the end, you are truly a doll :) Can't wait for my next write up, Honeymoon Phase. Yeay! Last but not least, thank you so much Dewan Lanai Anggun Event Centre, Kak Ed, Maheran and all Lanai Anggun Team for making my wedding day major success! To anyone who is still in need to look around for Wedding/Celebration, don't hesitate to contact Kak Ed, she will treat you like a Kween, trust me! 


WEDDING PLANNER: DEWAN LANAI ANGGUN EVENT CENTRE
CATERING: DEWAN LANAI ANGGUN EVENT CENTRE
WEDDING CAKE: DEWAN LANAI ANGGUN EVENT CENTRE
DJ/RELA'S/SHUTTLE VAN SERVICES: DEWAN LANAI ANGGUN EVENT CENTRE
WEDDING HALL/DECORATION: DEWAN LANAI ANGGUN EVENT CENTRE
DOORGIFT: DESSERT BY SARAH LIYANA, KEK BATIK LOVE AND DECORATE BY YOURS TRULY, ME  
WEDDING CARD, BUNTING, DIRECTIONS: CARD MINIMAL
WEDDING DRESS, TIARA, VEIL, SHOES, HAND BOUQUET, MUA: AZIE COUTURE
HENNA: JASREEN THE HENNA GIRL
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER: MR FAREZ


And thank you so much for all beautiful wishes and wedding gift that both Husbaby Mok and I got, thank you so much for everyone, Al-Hamdulillah, May ALLAH bless you all! See you on next entry!

Cheers,
AimiiiLove :)