I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 25, 2020

Milani Malaysia X Ludicrous Lip Gloss swatches!

Hello babies, Hello everyone, Assalamualaikum :)

I KNOOOOOWWWWW, YESSSS, I KNOWWWWWWWWWW I left my blog for idk, three to four freaking months because Al-hamdulillah, I'm adapting my life as married people, soon mom to be (In shaa ALLAH, please pray for me lol) No, I'm not pregnant yet, I'm still in honey-mooning kissing cuddling phase, but I would really glad to hear good news before I hit 30. I really hope every mothers-to-be out there are having wonderful times during preggy and I'm sending lots of loves to you guys. You're doing great, keep it up hun!


As you guys know that right now, entire world are having mental breakdown due to COVID-19 outbursts all over the medias and people are suffering hard times adapting to "new normal" but Al-hamdulillah eventhough Malaysia still experiencing new cluster everyday, but it's still under control, not to mention All Malaysians are giving their best to follow rules and together we can prevent COVID19. Slowly but surely we getting better. I still remember during 3 months lockdown in house, all brands are having major sales on website, and of course, as rakyat Marhaen as my lazy ass, I also shops online a lot, yup of course it's not apparels, but I'm stocking up my essential things, such as makeup LOL (I know, I hate myself for getting not one, or two but whole bunch of makeup stuff) and since I'm curious to try out MILANI's brand, I bought some of the products that I want at first batch and one of 'em is new (well, new in Malaysia during that time) Ludicrous Lip Gloss! 

When I first tried out first shade 110 Luster Light, I immediately fell in love with it! It is undeniably one of the best, BEST drugstore lip glosses that I've tried because well, as you gaysss know, I'm such a huge fan of glosses and I'm slowly ditching Matte lipstick's fam because I love to create natural, dewy-healthy glow look and focusing more on skincare rather than heavy makeup, and I believe using simple or go-to quick makeup like gloss, eyeliner, cream blush is a must thangggg to get natural no-make up, makeup look. LOL you got me?


After I tried out first shade, I became obsessed with it and I know, I just has to collect all of the shades, and yes! I did bought all of 'em in my vanity and I'm so happy to get to try other colors. It's freaking genius! *pat back aggressively* So, as you guys can see, here are the collection of mine!

Code names:
-110 LUSTER LIGHT **
-120 SHE'S ALL THAT
-130 TEEN SPIRIT
-140 FANNY PACK
-150 HELLA FRESH
-160 KISS FROM A ROSE

-180 POWER SUIT
-190 SEMI CHARMED **
-200 WHATEVER **
-210 SO FLY 

Based on the video I include here, there are ten shades/code available in Malaysia and you can get it at selected Watsons Malaysia outlets. I'm having major fun using all these shades but there are some shades that always have special place in my heart especially the one with slight shimmer/crystal inside of it. the see-thru kind of glosses are also available and the color just splendid! I really hope you guys love the mini swatches I did because it tooks time to edit the vid LOL



If you are also one of glosses peeps, you really need to have MILANI Ludicrous Lip gloss in your collection. It's freaking sin if you didn't have it! I mean, like, what the hell is wrong with you? -.- Oh by the way, MILANI's glosses can also be a dupe for FENTY BEAUTY (based on my experience, but nothing can beat FB when it comes for High-end Gloss) so choose wisely as each glosses happens to retail price at RM48 ishh. It would be freaking steal if you buy it during sales! so, be smart and wear gloss! 




Okay, I'mma heads out.


Cheers,

AimiiiLove