I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 17, 2020

STYLE KOREAN GLOBAL 'TRY ME REVIEW ME' X NEOGEN

Hello loves! Assalamualaikum and happy tuesday!


Holy moly, it's been a while I update my latest post and I'm so sorry for being MIA last month, I'm kinda, sorta, having lil bit of personal issues and I just need to get away from all negatives vibes that I've received, and now I'm in good and better condition. August has always been one of my favorite month because I managed to celebrate my hubby's birthday and there's gonna be more surprise soon, but I let you guys know later LOL oh, and I'll be heading to Pulau Pangkor end of this month, so I can't wait for that too! [Welp, don't worry, I will always abide SOP rules due to CORONA Pandemic, so make sure you guys also do the same, okay!]


I'm actually beyond excited when I got an opportunity to try out NEOGEN's products during CORONA time, and I'm forever grateful to STYLE KOREAN & NEOGEN for letting me try out famous/best-sellers products from NEOGEN. I heard about this brand while ago and I kinda wanna try because my favorite beauty guru, Michelle Phan recommend this brand during her interview with Harper's BAZAAR. I'm inspire to be like her, and I try my best to invest more on skincare because I believe when we look good without makeup, that's the true definition of natural beauty for me. I think most of you guys know how much I love makeup, but I also don't wanna wear full face of makeup when I'm getting older, so I know, I need to take care of my skin starting from now. I opt with heavy makeup if I want to, but I will never ever skip my skincare routine. So, you guys should too, okay. So, wanna see what I got?





1. NEOGEN Real ferment Micro Essence

2. NEOGEN real ferment Micro serum

3. NEOGEN Green Tea Cleansing stick

4. NEOGEN Soothing Acne- Patch spot

5. NEOGEN Canadian clay pore mask with brush







During my trial period for this babies, I totally in love with no 1 & 2 so freakin' much! So good, NGL and the most interesting part is that, The essence is recognized as the "First Treatment Essence” made with over 93% skin-compatible naturally fermented ingredients! Even though it’s look watery, but when apply on face, the essence easily absorb and melt like butter on your beautiful skin. Oh, here the fun facts! do you guys know it falls under Glo-Getter duo where it paired with (Micro serum) where 61% of natural ferment components deliver a concentrated boost of nutrients and antioxidant benefits to your skin. Oh well, what do you know, these babies are famous with ingredients such as Rice Ferment filtrate (sake extract), niacinamide, gluthathione, Birch ark extract & meadow white tea extract!Phew, both of 'em  made up with fermented, natural ingredients with ZERO harsh chemicals! 








My second bias, definitely the cleansing stick because it acts as exfoliator/cleanser at same time! you can always go with double cleansing method using this baby and I gotta say, the cleansing stick is also beautifully made using great oils that give benefits for your face such as sunflower, coconut, olive, orange peel and more! Literally one-of-a-kind cleanser, after all. The soothing spot patch is remarkable! It literally helps to soothe, reduce my acne and scars appearance, not to mention it came with two size too! Last but not least, I also love the Canadian Clay pore mask because it helps to reduce my blackhead and made my face less shiny (since I'm having combo skin type, LOL) The micro-particles of natural glacial marine soil, colloidal clay from West Coast British Columbia, Canada, and carbonated water ingredients, so it is advisable to try out with the brush so it will leave zero irritation afterwards. So when you try out, you’ll gonna get amazing fresh skin later! 




I did youtube review for this products, so don't forget to watch and subscribe loves!


 

Personal and last verdict;


I'm so honored to try these babies out, and yes, all are worth to give a try because you gonna love it as much as I do, and believe me, the Micro Essence & Micro serum are gold, I swear by it! I just finish my first bottle (which inside the box that I got from STYLE KOREAN) and I bought another 3 because my skin love it! it is such an awesome essence and it really help my skin to radiate healthy, good glow without even need to try out using bleach products (whatsoeva bullshits) so, I encourage you guys to try it. It's so good, I'm not even lie! the serum is my favorite, next to essence because it doesn't leave sticky, white-cast residue when applied on skin and the smells is bearable, it's more towards very minimal scents to no scents for me, so it is sooo good! The other 3 products I received also good, but the most memorable one for me are the one I mentioned earlier, so please try it guys!


Thank you so much NEOGEN & STYLE KOREAN for letting me be part of 'TRY ME REVIEW ME' beauty program, and I wish to try others products too from their website. I also attach links here for you guys okay!

WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/2YGdgya

@stylekorean_global @neogen_global @neogen_official #stylekorean #stylekorean_global #neogen #neogendermalogy #skincare #trymereviewme


Cheers,

AimiiiLove :)