I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

April 27, 2022

TK BOSS EXCLUSIVE MIST X BEAUTYRA LAUNCH

 Hello everyone! Assalamualaikum and wowwwww, almost happy Eid Mubarak :)

Al-hamdulillah, less than 5 days before we leave Beautiful Ramadhan month and we're heading to Syawal, I hope everyone having an amazing Fasting month because this month teach us how to control our lust, unnecessary desire and increase our faith by doing all holy activities, especially Night of Laylatul Qadr! Oh, for everyone that on the way to go back to hometown, drive safely and pleaseeee if you need a break from long, tiring journey, just stop the car nearby R&R and freshen up yourself hehe

Oh, talking about freshin' up, of course during Raya we all wanna smells good to 'salam' our elderly while receivin' Eid Money LOL so, I suggest you guys to try out TK BOSS Mist from Beautyra! I've followed Tyra during her early launch mists and all, but the latest collection, TK BOSS is literally one of the bomb-tastic Mist that I favors all exclusively. The box, the bottle itself feels luxury, sturdy and it cames with three different mist with an awesome names too; I Feel Like, Lurvee & Creamy Goddess!


When I reach to the launch night, everyone dress so prettily and full with dazzles, bling bling and I literally felt like potato because I don't know that I'm fit to the social event, and plus, it is my first event that I attend this year, and I'm so glad Tyra Cantik DM'ed me to go to the event! I sat with bunch of pretty gorgeous peeps and medias, so yeah I'm expecting some goodies and smells myself the mists that launched that night. Oh, FYI, I'm so glad that I managed to won myself lucky draw in the event and I received Baddie Collection 2.0 set! 




The set up of the mist really cute, the photo booth, props and foods are amazing! Love it and I also met with few beauty babies too. Oh, for everyone wondering what is the smell of each mist, 

I Feel Like- Everyone favorite mist, generally from boys and girls can use it, it's a musk, flowery scented perfume that we can actually feel glorious when spray it on top of our outfit. 

Lurvee- The mist mostly focus on Strawberry pound cake scented, really sweet and idk, it's not that cheap kind of sweet, but feels luxurious when I spray it on my hijab, I'm indulge with strawberry galore all over me ehek

Creamy Goddess- This one, OMG, OMG, OMG if you guys love sweet, Vanilla and Caramel smells infused together, this is perfect for you! 


My advice, WEHHHH! Please combine both Lurvee and Creamy Goddess Together, you'll get literally strawberry vanilla instantly! I combined this two and I love how everyone compliments how sweet, cute and delicious when I'm around them. Except for my hubby since he love when I smell fruity instead of sweet, sexy smells (his nose is considered cheap, I'm not gonna defend him on that one LOL)

If you guys wanna try out, you can get it at BEAUTYRA official Shoppee, Website and if you want to receive it fast, go to BEAUTYRA Instagram page to see any beauboss that can COD to you (within Malaysia) 

Happy shopping and Smells good everyone! Issa good start to celebrate Eid and don't worry, the scents is worth it with RM40 for 100 ML!Check'em out!


Cheers,

Aimiiiiibaby :)