I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

April 10, 2022

YOODO, FULLY CUSTOMISABLE & 100% DIGITAL TELCO!

   Hello and good day, peeps! Hi year 2022, WOW I left my blog unattended for almost 4 months LOL but hey, you can always catch me on my other social medias and flash news, I'm also on tiktok last year! But fret not, I'm not gonna do silly dance or any weird content (yet, we'll see :P) but overall, Al-Hamdulillah, this year it's my amazing year for both husband and Me in term of financially, can't wait to move out from in-laws house and living just the two of us. Super excited about it yeay!

   So, four months ahead for year 2022, anyone achieve their new year resolution? I'm still trying to achieve mine, and one of them is thinking to switch to another telco because been an avid user for Hotlink for so long, so I wanna try new telco with better opportunity to seize, so I wanna introduce you guys with YOODO, the first truly customizable & 100% digital mobile service that powered by Celcom! what mades Yoodo unique? 



- Literally zero contract, we can renew or stop any time

-The only customizable telco that provide unlimited plan with additional add-on features that suit your lifestyle social app needs  

-100% compatible with E-sim and compatible with both IOS and Android Phone

-An amazing 12 hours of 100 GB with only RM10. hah, Layanlah all your favorite Korean/Japanese/Anime/Chinese movies and series without hassle free with cheap price. Yes!



#YOODOMY 

  Yoodo mainly focus for teenagers to adult audience that have huge interest when it comes for K-pop, Music and Entertainment, sports and some more. That it why, Yoodo is perfect telco plan for you to dig the latest gossips for your favorite Korean dramas and your K-pop bias. LOL, I'm obsessed with BTS, so this plan is perfect for me ehek

  There's a lot of amazing events that held under Yoodo's during year 2021 including voting, meet & Greet event, Album Giveaways, free ticket concerts and more. I can't wait to see for this year event tho, so surprise me please, Yoodo! Maybe BTS World Tour free ticket concert? Ouhhhhh *nervous sweat lol* So far that I heard from Briefing session among bloggers for this year is the package of Monster 20/20 (20 GB data for RM20 & referral friend code, where every friend that use your code, benefit both of referee (YOU) and referral they will get 7GB Data for free (YOUR FRIEND)


So, whatcha waiting for? time to switch to Yoodo! 

Till then, kisses! :)