I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 5, 2017

Sooo Cheezy, Sooo Nanda Chicken ❤

Hello, Assalamualaikum my dear!

This is another cheezy and yummy food review that I tried and I freakin' approve it! My sayang and I love to go for food hunting, and also I'mma cheese lover, so yeah why not trying the Korean restaurant located nearby Solaris Mont Kiara? It's literally the coolest ever since I'm working there and Nanda Chicken just in front of my work building!



Are you droolin' now? Please don't lie LOL up until now I still remember the taste combination of le heavy Mozarella cheese mashed up with spicy chicken  We both together decide to eat in Nanda Chicken because that day is the pay day, and I really wanna try to eat here since I saw lotsaa people doin' some boomerang shots while playing with the cheese string and also the foods really does look delicious. So here some sneak peek of Nanda Chicken place & decorations.



Simple board and just nearby with Ravi's Banana leaf and Soho KL Mont Kiara parking lot. However, it is very cozy inside!



Nanda Chicken provides Take Away Delivery too, so if you wanna eat happily with your family and friends, you can always count on Nanda Chicken express delivery!

Wanna see the menus?









That day, I chose Boneless cheess (typo much?) chicken with lil bit of extra spicy in it. You can always choose different size and flavors of your preference, since I'm sucker for cheese, of course I will choose that :P



These cheezy Flamingo love Soda bulb really made me feel 'awwwww' LOL As I know, Everyone love unique presentation when it comes to food for Instagram photo worth. I sip the blue Soda bulb, whereas my sayang   the orange one. 




Cutie!



The waitress will always help to assist you for proper cook and eat in Nanda Chicken. Our foods is been delivered like this and we have to wait for about 3-5 minutes to melt the cheese. 

After melting cheese session over, let's dig in!

And the rest is history, etc etc LOL oh, the price is quite affordable for me since it's only like RM97 for two people. Kinda cheap huh?  well, it does got same vibe when you dining in Fish & Co, Red Lobster, Fish Manhattan and more. Just normal price kinda stuff (:

INSTAGRAM: NANDA CHICKEN
PLACE: JALAN SOLARIS 2, SOLARIS MONT KIARA, 50480, KUALA LUMPUR



P/S: CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS ENTRY! I GOT SURPRISE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU GUYS!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)