I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 5, 2014

Raya outfit ♥

Assalamualaikum, and Hi loves!

Al-Hamdulillah, raya for this year semuanya  berjalan simple and disambut dengan sederhana and well, to be honest, I don't actually got the feeling of'keterujaan' things nak sambut raya since mengenangkan nasib-nasib orang yang malang, ditambah lagi dengan keadaan di Palestin :( So, it's not that really big deal nak celebrate raya over ehehe but so far, Raya is still Raya. So just enjoy the moment and treasure it every moment with love ones okay!

Based on this ENTRY, saya dah pok pek pasal persiapan before raya especially inner health + make up. So jeng jeng! kita cakap pasal baju raya  



Yes, this is us whole family. Dato' Dr Haji Sohaimi's happy family ♥ Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin lovelies!

Okay, raya for this year I go with jubah instead of baju kurung. Selalunya kan, like previous raya memang confirm lah beli kain kat Jakel, hantar kat Kak Adillah, tailor favorite mama untuk buat baju kurung, bagi measurements blah blah all that. But now, semua zaman mudah dah! beli terus baju siap pakai either beli kat butik mahupun shopping online. So like yeah, I beli dekat butik Von for my Raya outfit :3



One thing I love about this jubah is, it comes with sepersalinan chiffon shawls yang cantik + ada beadings area kepala. Check it out!



Simple and just nice, this is the shawl that I'm talking about!The price is also quite expensive, around RM300+ but it comes with shawls + beadings, so I think it's really worth to buy!

Oh, this jubah also been featured in Majalah pengantin as one of the latest collections by KLFN/ KLYN *I don't quite remember the brand LOLOLOL*



Unfortunately, I don't know how to don the lovely beading shawls since it were chiffon type and basically, Imma cotton viscose lover, so yeah I stick with the plain wide shawl. Hey, still look cute kan ahahaha *pedulikkan bunga dimuka*




Posing sama but different background, haishh janji happy beraya 

How's your raya, babydolls? send me some love!

P/S: I wore all Sendayu Tinggi's cosmetics masa ni except for lips. Le lips I used Obuse tints code 10. DAMNNN tu pun lupa nak review dalam bloggie zzz nanti K nanti!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)