I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 22, 2014

Tribute for MH17 and MH370


Assalamualaikum and Hi to all my lovelies. 

This drawing is made specially for the bad and long journey of MH17 and MH370. Actually, it was more to MH17. To be honest, there's a lot of feelings I fill inside this sketch. Sad + disappointed + hurt + emptiness are mixed up until I can't find the way out to stop. My deepest condolences goes to the family who involve with tragic accident regarding with plane MH17. May God bless their beautiful souls and hoping for the best for all the muslims and non-muslims passengers :(

P/S: In conjunction with #KLFEST2014 for tomorrow and Sunday, they will collect and print all the #Sketchonblack and #Sketchtribute for all artists out there on instagram for upcoming event which is #Sidaisketch in Gallery Titik Merah, Artrow, Publika. #Sketchonblack and #Sketchtribute are made up based on national mourning day, 22 August, remembering MH17. 

P/S lagi: Let me know if you want to re-post, crop or edit my picture. Thank you.




Cover sketchbook for display tomorrow. Moga dimudahkan urusan esok! :3

Lots of love,
Miss A :)