I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

December 19, 2016

Whoosh Eyewear X Miss Whoosh Glamorous

Hello and Assalamualaikum loves one!

Sooooo, how’s your preparation for this beautiful festive season, Christmas eve! LOL I know most people are already prepared like 50-60% for upcoming Christmas holiday, well so do I. My family decided to go Lombok this Saturday until next Tuesday. I’m really excited because Lombok is nominated as one of amazing place for people to relax with beautiful beaches and not to mention, shopping all-you-can for YES season. 

OH OH!



Besides that, I can finally brag about my latest Shades that I got courtesy from Whoosh Eyewear X Focus Point   Double scored!


Hey, speaking about Whoosh Eyewear, Last Friday I attended one glamorous event that looking and searching for Miss Whoosh Glamorous  2016 in The Curve.




The event also marked as supplementary title to the Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2016. With their latest collection as what Whoosh Eyewear trying to emphasize which are:- “Fast. Fresh. Forward”, where it helps to satisfy all trendsetters who value style, quality, and professional advice on-the- go look. Whoosh offers a wide range of fashionable frames all the way from Korea, categorized under 3 distinctive styles - TRENDY, URBAN and VINTAGE at four fixed affordable prices with no hidden fees or fine-print charges. The greatest thing of Whoosh is to collect your eyewear in as little as 30 minutes via efficient “Choose, Check and Collect” modus operandi.















Much like any normal beauty pageant competition, Whoosh Eyewear unveils a series of 80 pairs of latest trendy glasses – all versatile to suit any appearance and styles where all 54 stunning women from around the world sashayed down the runway decked in beautiful cocktail outfits and Whoosh’s latest eyewear collection. As they socialized with the public, the finalists waited with excitement for the announcement of the winner.

There are so many beautiful sunnies to choose from, even I feel like I wanna grab all of them! but my pocket money will always be black hole for everything that I want. Pfft -.-

Lastly,all judges comes to an end where they select the most Glamorous contestant that brought all the characteristic of what Whoosh eyewear is about. Oh did I mention that she will also walking away with the ambassadorship by Whoosh, and parade Whoosh latest collection, and So, drum roll please....


 Congratulations for the winner! 

Besides that, all the judges are well known and help to find Miss Glamorous X Whoosh Eyewear too such as Managing Director & Group CEO of PKT Logistics Group Sdn Bhd Dato Michael Tio, CEO and Creative Director of A Cut,  Datin Winnie Loo, Miss Malaysia Queen of Tourism 1996 Miss Zoee Tan and Miss Malaysia Tourism Queen 2004 Miss Lavence Lim.




After the main event, all bloggers and social influencers (including me) were invited to celebrate the highlights of the day at the Whoosh outlet and enjoy light Christmas treats, courtesy of the Japanese bakery Komugi. All the foods are very cute to eat but whatev, I’m fuckin’ hungry so I grab most of it.












Sneak peek of the shade that I got and I can’t wait to wear it. Wait up for my Lombok vacay pic on my IG, okay loves.

P/S: There’s gonna be surprise for upcoming project collaborate with MaskSlims X Eye Love You collection on February 2017. Stay tuned!

For more information, log on to:-

INSTAGRAM: WHOOSH EYEWEAR
FACEBOOK: WHOOSH EYEWEAR
WEBSITE: WHOOSH EYEWEAR
FOODS: KOMUGI MALAYSIA

Lots of love,
Miss A :)