I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

January 5, 2017

New year 2017

Hello, Assalamualaikum dolls!

Al-Hamdulillah, new year, new me, same resolution (keep on repeating on trying to cut some fats and reduce weight since secondary school *sigh*) So, LOL welcome 2017!

I know, it’s been like forever I’m updating my blog last December and  now I got time to write my precious blog. Sorry, I’d been swarmed with next upcoming events and project and not to mention, WERK WERK WERK in YKS. Actually, working here pretty good but I’m trying to find another job because I think I want one. LOL I mean,  I wanna gain others experience rather than working in admin field. We will see lah after this. I’m still considering about this, so not so much opinion to think or talk about.

Well, I’m also have my new year resolution for 2017. Wanna check it?

1.       I’m planning to lose at least 10KG this year. I’m not aiming to much because I’m scared I’m not able to execute my mission.  And yeah, all my upcoming events involve with foods. Like really delicious foods. FAT food.

2.       Sharpening my makeup skills. I’m planning to master my makeup skills time to time. I know I’m still not pro handling contour/highlight whatsoever, but I’m getting there. Oh yes, I wanna focus specifically on different kind of makeup look that involves with bright colors and goth look instead of usual one.

3.       Able to give my pocket money to mum. I know, it’s about time to cherish and pamper my mum with my salary after all these years she’s support my study until I graduated last year. Al-Hamdulillah for that.

4.       Planning to travel in many places. Yes, and using my own money instead of mum. LOL

5.       Eating clean food more veges and drinks at least 3-4 litres water every day.


6.       Spend more time reading Al-Quran and perform other Solat (Dhuha, Tahajjud,Taubat). In shaa ALLAH. Amin

7.   I wanna doodle back. I miss drawing world so much T.T



Yup, getting there. Happy new year, loves!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)