I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 23, 2017

Eid Mubarak 2017 X OOTD ❤

Hello loves! Assalamualaikum 

So like, basically, today is the official last day/date for Eid 2017 and kinda feel sad about it because who knows whether I can still encounter Ramadhan for next year. To be honest, this year is really not a good year to celebrate Eid because of certain unfortunate unforeseen event that happens to myself like, 2 weeks away before celebrate Eid. It is major embarrassing and the most funniest thing happen to my body, some of my friends got some laughing stock too when they know about my condition (dem yu -.-) whereas other gives lots of positive vibes and show me lots of love. Auww, thank you! 

Without further ado, the 'bebel' must go on! For this year, I challenge myself to do some improvement over my makeup skill whether I'm getting good or nu-uh. With le hashtag #RayaMakeupChallenge I created on my INSTAGRAM, There's couple of pics I posted to show the spirit of Eid and of course, to show off my Eid's outfit. Yeay to that! 

Oh, BTW, you guys can always FOLLOW and LIKE my pictures on INSTAGRAM because IG basically my second heartbeat when it comes to publish anything before I posted thoroughly in le blog. So, yeah no offence bloggie, IG beat ya! but dear bloggie also still the best 





Dress: RATIO APPAREL
HIJAB: TUDUNG RUFFLE
SHOE: VINCCI MALAYSIA

First OOTD for Eid! Actually I'm wearing other dress before posting this one on my IG because I'm not very sure whether previous one I wore during first day of Eid looks good for my IG feed. Plus the size also kinda bigger and too boring, totally spreading 'Makcik-Mak Mak' vibe -.-





Dress: BENANG HIJAU
BAG: CHARLES & KEITH
SHOE: VINCCI MALAYSIA





Dress: JUBAHSOUQ
SHOE: VINCCI MALAYSIA

This one is an impromptu pic before my family and I go to one of mumzy goodie old friend in Subang Jaya for Eid Open house.Yeap, expect a lot of Open houses after Ramadhan Mubarak month because we need to fill those tummy with delicious Rendang, Nasi Impit with peanut sauce, Lontong, Lemang etc. The night scenery kinda kill the mood but I insist my sissy Nyek to snap some photos and turn out only this one look good. K




Dress: LIA NANA BOUTIQUE
HIJAB: PRIMARK LONDON
SHOE: VINCCI MALAYSIA

This one taken yesterday where all my friends, UIA babes and my sayang  visit my house for food gathering. Thank you for everyone who coming, much loves!



Dress: RATIO APPAREL
BAG & SHOE: VINCCI MALAYSIA

Now, let's keep on scroll for all my #RayaMakeupChallenge and I really hope you guys understand that I'm still learning and this is some kind of continuous artwork on le face. Yes, Makeup is another whole knowledge that need to practice and earn bit by bit. I'm gonna upload from the latest photo until the oldest one. Here goes!


 a)





 b)


c)

d)

e)


f)

g)

h)

i)

j)


All my makeup details are listed on my INSTAGRAM, so guys, do check it out! Thank you so much for spending time readin' my Eid 2017, see ya next time, In shaa ALLAH ya Ramadhan & Syawal, two most beautiful month in Islam 


Lots of love,
Miss A :)