I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 9, 2017

New Eversoft ❤

Hello, Assalamualaikum OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Allah, finally my baby lappy is back and I cannot wait to update lots of fun stuff with you guys. Personally, deep deep depp, deep down in my heart, I wanna thank my brother for helping me out regarding with broken lappy and it's been ages this baby left without been touch. I mean, literally almost one year, if I'm not mistaken. Yes, can be considered as ages. LOL but it's here now and I'm gonna cherish this moment, forever. I love this baby lappy a lot and I cannot wait to explore what I've been missing so far, kinda need to update a lot of features, though. Thank you, Abang! yeay 


This post is literally should update as soon as I get the parcel, but since the PR send to my old office address, so that's why I couldn't do so, I literally got the parcel on end of May, but I think the product sent like earlier than that, so yeah... T__T 


But! this product I already review it on my Insta Story long time ago when I received it and I'm extremely happy with the result. Oh, if you guys happen to be among the peeps who love minimal makeup to No-Makeup at all clans, this is good for ya!





The two new EVERSOFT cleansers offer more than just provide basic face cleansing needs. To all EVERSOFT's fan, you guys can now cleanse your beautiful skin while it tones and remove make up without the need for a wash off from these multi functional cleansers. Introducing, EVERSOFT Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water removes makeup, cleanse and tones; while EVERSOFT Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner is perfect for those who do not wear makeup. Formulated with Japanese Technology and ingredients, these new cleansers are paraben-free, SLS free, alcohol free, and mineral oil free. Besides that, another great benefit acquire from using the new products from the organic extracts of Yuzu and Tomato as they provide the nourishment and protection towards skin. The use of organic plant actives in skincare enhances le skin's natural function for healthier skin. How great is that!

So, my favorite one will definitely this baby!


EVERSOFT Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner is an express formula that combines 2 cleansing steps in 1. The pink encapsulated beads are enriched with Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E that cleanses deep within the skin to draw out impurities, while Organic Yuzu extracts helps soothe skin redness, reduce acne formation, and removes skin blemishes. I use this product after my usual facial cleanser finish, so I think, why not give it a try? and miraculously, it works! My face really soft and I can feel all the residue are been pull out within one usage. It is damn good, and you can save lotsaa time to just continued with applying serum and moisturizer to complete the skincare regime. Love it!

I am such a big fan of any Micellar Cleansing Water, so when EVERSOFT sent me this, I can't wait to try. The reason I'mma bit late to try because I got tonnes of cleansing wipes and other Micellar Cleansing Water from other brands, so I should finish that babies first, aite? LOL This water-based EVERSOFT Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle yet effective in removing makeup and impurities. It is enriched with Organic Tomato extract, which is known for its anti-oxidation properties to fight against free radicals due to UV and pollutant exposure as well as to tone the skin and refine pores. It contains Bio-Hyaluronic acid to retain skin moisture and prevent water loss. It makes our skin feel cleansed and moisturized. This makeup remover does not require rinse-off hence you may skip the foam-cleansing and toner steps. 

The new EVERSOFT cleanser and cleansing water are perfect for quick cleansing, at affordable prices yet amazing result. EVERSOFT Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner comes in pump bottle at RM17.80 (WM)/ RM18.70 (EM)* for 150 ml and EVERSOFT Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water in pump bottle at RM22.90 (WM)/ RM24.00(EM)* for 300ml are available at all leading supermarkets, hypermarkets and pharmacies nationwide.

So, whatcha waitin' for? Get one for you and your love one! All good products, must be share right 

Lots of love,
Miss A :)