I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

November 9, 2016

Product review: B.R.A.V.O Hair Pomade

Hello, Assalamualaikum lovelies!

I wanna finish my pending postsssss regarding with lots of gift reviews, however this one is totally exceptional! I mean, well, when it comes to girls, of course our hair is our crown. And I literally means that because girl with long hair, hello sexy  but it's not possible for only girls to care for their hair, guys are welcome too. This post is dedicated to my males readers (if you happen to read it, LOL) because I wanna review this latest product proudly from Al-Hum Empire X B.R.A.V.O Hair Pomade!


Excuse my naked face because I simply didn't wear much makeup and especially I didn't do my eyebrows the day when this picture is taken. Introducing, B.R.A.V.O Pomade hair! I bought these baby as present pre-convo for my sayang ❤ 3 days before his convocation. And everything turn out to be very nice and long-lasting result for his hair. I love a guy that care when it comes to appearance, and turns out he's very good when it comes to dress up and his hair too.



My love 




See, he's loving his Pomade LOL 


B.R.A.V.O Hair Pomade is my University friend's product that she happens to help her husband to promote hair pomade. The products have 6 flavors of choices, which are apple, Vanilla, Blueberry, Grapes, Strawberry and peach. She advise me to take Blueberry and Vanilla because it is their best sellers compared to others. Each pomade got different colors that match with the flavors. So cute LOL





Blueberry scent. 


Vanilla scent. My sayang said this one hold his hair longer and much soft compared to Blueberry. Nevertheless, he loves both of it, and actually so am I! Oh wait, did I mention the products is actually safe for unisex?Oh yeah, indeed it is 

Another great benefits when you try B.R.A.V.O Hair Pomade, this product basically natural and organic type, so of course it doesn't damage your hair and your scalp, plus the end result will give silky, smooth hair. Moreover, it is water-based and each jar can last up to two months (depends on how you use it, peeps)




Wanna see the consistency of the gel? Scroll down for more!




The product does not feel sticky and easily absorbed when you apply on your hair. My sayang ❤ loving this and I love it when he feel happy. Hey, you can always buy something that unusually couple gives to their partner. So, I chose mine, B.R.A.V.O Hair Pomade :)

Fine, In Shaa ALLAH I give you Gundam for next anniversary okay, sayang 
 (If I already have job, right now I'm still searching for it pffft)


For more info, you guys can personally PM my friend, so CLICK HERE

P/S: I got job interview for tomorrow. Hope everything gonna be okay errr

Lots of love,
Miss A :)