I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 20, 2017

NEUTROGENA X Happy skin 24/7

Hello, Hi, Assalamualaikum loves!

If you know me, and you know about my blog, (duhh, of course I’m talking about my blog is about LOL)  You totally know that I love makeup right? But, when it comes to makeup, the most important basic of having perfect makeup is all came from clean face. I am extremely jealous for people that didn’t have any effort of keep up clear, beautiful skin because they don’t have to worried so much with appearance of unwanted ‘bumps’ on their face.For me, I have to try consuming collagen and others skincare crap routine to take care of my current skin. I HATE YOU if you experience acne free, yes you lucky bitch -.- but yeah, whatever. URGH

Actually, having clear, acne skin is easy if you know and embrace your flaws but hey, you can prevent from those bumps to happens again if you take proper care of your skin. And I know, NEUTROGENA is one of hella amazing skincare product that perfect for every Asian skin out there, including me! 



In Malaysia, NEUTROGENA® is known for its wide array of skin health-focused products starting from cleansers, hydration serum and masks to sun protection lotions. NEUTROGENA proudly present a Hollywood big name like Nicole Kidman has become global brand ambassador, besides keeping the NEUTROGENA® brand top of mind when it comes to beauty and those who appreciate healthy and beautiful skin, based on statement given by Raghu Krishnan, Country Director, Consumer, Johnson &Johnson Malaysia.

According to Nicole Kidman,

   “The world works in mysterious ways! As you probably know, I grew up in Australia where sun protection is everything – from the time I was a little girl, my mum taught me to protect my skin from the sun. So looking after the health of my skin is something I’ve grown up understanding. But as times passes, I’ve realized that, sun protection has become just part of the story…I’ve learned that your skin needs a lot of attention and support, just like the rest of your body in order to keep it its healthiest. So when I had the opportunity to partner with NEUTROGENA®, a brand that has skin health at the core of who they are, it was like the stars were aligning for me.”

She continued,

   “Right now I can honestly say I am loving life more than ever, so my overall health, including the health of my skin is a top priority. Look, the reality is, we all know choosing the right anti-ageing product is trial and error, hit or miss, some things work and some don’t. But at this point in my life I am looking for something that simply works, that’s why I am really excited to join this passionate and dedicated team. I am also extremely proud to be joining a strong and inspiring group of NEUTROGENA®women who are already a part of the family.”


    In January of 2006, Kidman was named, and continues to serve, as Goodwill Ambassador of UN Women, the United Nations Development Fund for Women, whose goals are to foster women’s empowerment and gender equality, to raise awareness of the infringement on women’s human rights around the world and to end violence against women.. Not only that, she is also an activist in supporting research of women’s cancer. Along with her husband, Keith Urban, she helped raise nearly half a million dollars for the Women’s Cancer Program, a world-renowned center for research into the causes, treatment, prevention, and eventual cure of women’s cancer.

Here some sneak peek of interview with ever beautiful, Nicole Kidman :)



In line with the spirit of NEUTROGENA®, I can’t wait to keep update with their   new, upcoming campaign: Happy Skin 24/7 because it is believed that beauty begins with a healthy skin, because with healthy skin, comes happier, stress-free skin!

More to come, soon!

#NeutrogenaMY and #NicoleKidmanNeutrogena

FACEBOOK: NEUTROGENA MALAYSIA

Lots of love,
Miss A :)