I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 1, 2016

Frozen X Ice Bucket

Assalamualaikum, hello lovely people!

This is actually one of my manyyyy pending posts that I don't have much time to update because I still have that broken lappy T.T and I still didn't fix it damn it! I'm always spends my money on other unnecessary for others, but totally catch my eyes and considered as beneficial to me. Like Makeup, beauty supplements, weight loss products, etc 

See, told ya it is beneficial to me LOL *flip tudung*

I would like to invite you beautiful people to drop here and eat this amazing ICE BUCKET diner!



   This is one of the amazing and very fulfilling dessert that everyone keep raving about! If I'm not mistaken, this small diner still in middle of developing and right now it takes at Ipoh, Perak and also big,new AEON in Shah Alam which is the same place I go for grand opening sushi king outlet. Click HERE to read more about it. 



   There are three types of ice bucket which are chocolate bucket, fruit bucket and strawberry bucket. The day I go with my sayang ♥ we try to eat healthy food even though it is still quite sweet LOL so we opt with second choice. Ice Fruit bucket. Indeed it layered with banana, kiwi, strawberry and mango slices with extra rainbow jellies. To finish it up, they put on top of it with vanila and yam ice-cream with some sweet syrup. Overall the taste is really good but you tend to get 'muak' after second serving. I'm really proud my sayang  ♥ can finish half of it since I got distracted with this amazing milkshake!






OMG this one is one of the best chocolate milkshake I try besides YUMS entry! I love it because it's delicious, creamy and sweet blends perfectly. Auww I wish I can eat here again. Can we go again here, sayang  ♥ ? pretty please LOL 

Basically, kinda craving for chocolate milkshake. Not that Ice bucket. It's damn huge and I can't eat that alone by myself T.T



Both of us go to Ice bucket that located in AEON Shah Alam. The price range is around RM40 for two. Quite cheap don't you think for totally fullll dessert!


FACEBOOK: ICE BUCKET

Lots of love,
Miss A :)