I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

July 25, 2016

Urban Decay's Vice Girls Night out ♥

Assalamualaikum, hello lovely earthlings!

Okayyyy, remember when I said I had one of the most fun night in my previous entry? Yes, this is it. I mean, I'm about to write this entry with extra big smile on my face because I just freaking love the experience last saturday! Y'know something good is about to happen when out of sudden, your beautiful bish contacted you and asked,

"Babe, you wanna come with me to go to Uppercase Bangsar this weekend?" And I were like, okayy... but after she flash me the invitation email/SMS, I'm thrilled! 



So here goes, people! I went to Urban Decay's Vice Girls Night out party and it's beautiful! All the set up, environment, sexy + gorgeous people who treat us are really friendly and good foods too! But most importantly, the event emphasizes on this new baby from Urban Decay cosmetics range.



 







Urban Decay Malaysia invite us with purpose to promote their latest lipstick collections and Ruby Rose  is the muse for the product, so due to that, my bish and I go there to celebrate their pre-launch Urban Decay Vice lipsticks. Did I mention the lipsticks have 100 kind of shades you can choose from nude to bold colors! Oh yes, when I said about bold, I'm not kidding about it. That day, we are given opportunities to try out the shades that we want to apply. 



Some of the amazing view snaps from my Iphone. So cute, very phenomenal!






There are 4 booths that we need to attend and everytime we make pit stops, we got all kind of sticker on our hands. So here, I got an UD hand chop before doing first fun activities. Some of the activities provide such as Vanity Makeover, No-tell Motel, Graffiti Room and Confession Room. Personally, I equally love all of it, but my best definitely the first and last booth. But hey, follow me now, peeps!



Meet my hot bish, Tisha! Yes, she is that one lady that understand me during my short-internship during work at Zer Plastic and I really don't wanna remind back all those hideous memory LOL of course, when we talk about makeup makeover, we need to wash all the makeup we wore that day but fret not, since UD promoting their new vice lipstick, so we only need to wipe our lips to try theirs.



After look with Miss Nurul, our cheeky and sexy MUA. Literally, she's hot and so does Tisha. Am I the only one looking like potato here? T.T



Lil kissy before my turn start.


I literally can't breath during this session because this is my first time LOL, no scratch that, is the second time after my sis moks solemnization makeup last year LOL



Choices of colors. So here are our after looks!






I look kinda like drag queen *sigh* but in women shape, not bulky, excessive eye shadow and high heels like mostly they act. Damn but the colors is real nice!



So much fun donning Nighthawk x Pandemonium. MAJOR LOVE  



Next stop, No-tell Motel. This part basically just a photograph sesh with gloomy, dark, cheap motel ambiance but full with classic, feathery, pearl accessories.






Bish lookin' goodddd  







Wanna check-in with me? *smirk*








Next, Graffiti Room. This place is really cool with all neon lighter but the place is really hot. It's sorta like a club-look with amazing signatures for people to tell us that they been there. So, we're not excluded too! 



After wrote our name, I just realized there is a penis with  besides our marks. Really? chill your vajay jay, girl!





This place is another amazing spot for selfie because they got selfie ring! And during this time we need to take a selfie and upload on IG with #LipstickIsNewVice #UDMalaysia for better chances to win their products worths RM500++ But we also need to confess and write down before stick it on the wall which also I found really obnoxious, weird writings there. It's really weird, but hey, it is confession room and you kinda need to be honest FML







Another favorite pit stop during the event because face it, there's a lot of candies and lipstick provided and god, If Imma bad thief, I definitely grab one of these. Damn, why I didn't do that??!



We also got temporary tattoo to complete our looks before we refresh ourselves with foods LOL I got mine, right here!






After finish with all sesh, we need to submit our form here for lucky draw. The question is very simple, but it's all depends to luck though :P





See, I told you the refreshments are really well serve with appropriate amount to enter your mouth LOL

After done, we also have the makeup session shows by expert UD MUA and also lucky draw contest. Too bad both of us didn't win, but we managed to snap le prize from the lucky bish that won this set. Thank you! 




Jealous much? 




At the end of the day, we managed to grab Urban Decay goodies bag that have most of latest Vice lipstick collection and overall, the event went well! Thank you Urban Decay, Malaysia  

Oh, if you guys wanna try their shades, it will arrives in Sephora, Malaysia  either middle or end of August 2016. Go grab some of their shades for your collection, peeps!


WEBSITE: URBAN DECAY 
FACEBOOK: URBAN DECAY
Lots of love,
Miss A :)